Objects Problem

umm yes fail that wouldn't do anything :/

Do u get any errors / warnings.. Or everything is fine?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACERS
Umm try converting all CreateObject to CreateStreamedObject so you'll have CreateStreamedObject.
That was already in the first thingy he posted.

Everything is fine mate. No errors, just the problem that objects dont work on server somehow

How many other objects do you got?

I guess, somewhere on top of the xStreamer filterscript there is a line that says whats the max objects. Maybe you could change it. I'm not sure though, never really used xStreamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cοοp
How many other objects do you got?
Counted over a 1000, As far As I can remember, 1081, counted earlier on.

@Snickers: I can't find it in the pwn tbh. I only see lines saying...
Code:
#if !defined OBJECT_TIMER
#define OBJECT_TIMER 350
#endif
But I dont think there is a limit of 350 objects, since I have over 1000, like I said.

I think that the limit of objects in SA-MP is 1000. Maybe you should try deleting some of your non.important objects. Just try deleting 200 to test if it works, and then tell me what happened.

Nothing Water and nothing else, where the island should be.

This is really wierd. Then try to delete all other objects than the objects in that map you want to appear. Then come back and tell me what happened. :P

What do you think? Im pretty tired now of seeing an island on MTA Map Editor and water on mai server Reallyy weird. Unfortunately, nothing changed mate. Still no island

Btw idk if I said it, but other objects work, the 204 objects which mean the island, they dont work for some weird reason. Could it be Draw Distance or something? I was thinking about that as well :P

This is really wierd, I really don't have any knowledge about this. But if I find out what's wrong, I'll tell it to you.

Okey thanks, but tbh can you make it quick? I planned quite a nice party on Saturday evening at my server...

P.S - If you help me, I'll invite you there

I will try.

I open up Pawno this morning, add a command and compile the script, and FFS! This error showed up! It didnt even go when i removed the command, and everything is right. I have the right filterscripts installed, the plugin and also i have #include <xStreamer> in the gamemode. It was working before!! WTF! Please help! I'm getting crazy with this shit. Here is the error:

Код:
C:\DOCUME~1\KAMIL\Pulpit\RPGTDM~1\RPG.pwn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "xStreamer"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
P.S - If I could only find a better streamer, eh... =/ I wouldn't even bother to write here about this problem.

**** **** **** **** **** Even MidoStream fails! OMFG! Please help.

Since I can't use xStreamer anymore, Idk for what reason Boylett doesn't let people, i use now Double-O-Stream, but same problem like I had with Midostream or xStreamer...

Код:
C:\DOCUME~1\KAMIL\Pulpit\RPGTDM~1\RPG.pwn(4) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "Double-O-Stream"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
It is in the bloody includes!! WTF! Please help, Idk how to tackle that

...And I use...

Код:
#include <Double-O-Stream>

Maybe it's Double-O-Stream.inc and xStreamer.inc and etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cοοp
Maybe it's Double-O-Stream.inc and xStreamer.inc and etc?
No it's not.

Maybe you have more than one SAMP folder and your reading gamemodes from one and your incs are coming from the other, I had tht problem before.

So erm, what do you mean?
I have one folder where I keep all my gamemodes, and second is just the server folder. But it used to read from those files, and it reads from ''utils''