[FilterScript] J.L Administration system V1.0 [Y_INI, ssanf2, foreach, ZCMD, Whirlpool and 200+ commands] | NEW |

1 word awesome!

This is awesome

The best admin system I've seen (even though I haven't seen many)

EDIT: +rep

i like it

+rep , so nice

Awesome FS

Nice work

This is a nice admin FS!

Hello , Its an Epic Administration system and i am using it on my server.

Suggestion :

Can you just make a command to save the objects we have added on the server and a command to delete them all and a command to load them back?

Thank you!

Jewell i just wanting to let you knows bro that iam testing your Admin System right now on one of my Test Game Servers and i have gots to tell you bro ITS AWESOME i have try others but this one in my book bits them all ty ty ty ty ty ty to both God And His Son Jesus Christ and to you Jewell for making this great work bro keep it up + Rep all the way

Good Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewell
View Post
  • J.L admin registration/login system was written in Y_INI and Whirlpool ( Thanks to ******) to get best performance and impossible to hack.
Who needs(or want) to hack it if you can just hack into the FTP,download the files and edit/replace the files ?

YSI outdated when using Whirlpool?

Save score doesn't work.... everytime I leave and come back to server, my score is back to 0.

good job

Nice work but I found some bugs:
  • Only Admins can chat in V.I.P chat
  • If I make a command available for Vips admins can't use it ("your level is not high enough")
  • The confirmbutton in the warn dialog is named "kick"
Maybe you could make some commands available for vips too because by now vips have the same rights as normal users

Good job.

Awesome Bro!

Thanks Jewell for this script +rep

Nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammp
Посмотреть сообщение
Why the fuck does an admin system need 200+ commands?

Admin commands should really only consist of:
/ban
/tempban
/rangeban
/ipban
/kick
/setname
/warn
/ajail
/unjail
/givemoney
/apromote
/ademote
/ahire
/afire
/gotop
/getp
You always have to ruin everything.. why do u care? i like 200+ commands if you don't like it then just don't comment and gtfo

hahaha luxadmin!!! no this is awesome
gj BROO