Would it be possible...

I have Carlito's Roleplay, and when you go to select your skin, there is no skin selection, but a view. (Basically the camera is positioned in the sky where I put my coords and stuff) And i am stumped on this: How can I put it so it changes?

The Airport View - 10 Seconds - The PD - 10 Seconds - ETC.

I was looking to put 4 in. I don't need coords, just need the code. Heres my code:

Код:
public OnPlayerRequestClass(playerid, classid)
{
	if(gPlayerLogged[playerid])
	{
		SpawnPlayer(playerid);
		return 1;
	}
	SetPlayerCameraPos(playerid, 1338.8542,-1202.2294,144.7169);
  	SetPlayerCameraLookAt(playerid,1359.5122,-1504.8671,175.5794);
  	return 0;
}
How can I change it to what I need?

create a few callbacks that trigger the camera change and set a timer from first callback to the second and so on. First callback called onplayerrequestclassselection, and add a toggle to check if the view change has started changing if yes then do not trigger it again OnPlayerRequestClass. also, kill the tiemrs and reset everythingo nplayer spawn

I have no damn clue what you mean by that. Just please change it around for me so I don't have to ask this question again and use what was in that code to use in the future with other things.

shit, are you so dumb? I said to replace dini_SetInt with dini_Set where you type your password save..

Shit, fuck you? Im not trying to turn this into a flaming thread, but please go away Thanatos. Your not helping me at all. I just need someone to make for me/script for me a little piece of code showing 4 different possible camera angles, and each one gets replaced by another one every 10 seconds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazz
I have no damn clue what you mean by that. Just please change it around for me so I don't have to ask this question again and use what was in that code to use in the future with other things.
I was going to help you, however:

You shouldve posted this in carlito's RP topic
That person told you exactly what you need to do and you want it done for you.

If you are unwilling to learn, don't bother asking questions here.