Free Mysql Database.

Hi Sa-Mp Forum Users,

I have a problem, Basically it's easy problem. Can anyone tell me, Where I can get free MySql Database for my samp server. IF you'll suggest using ****** please don't. I don't need "******" As your answer.

Thanks!

Not a good idea. Ideally you should run your MySQL server via LAN or locally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
Not a good idea. Ideally you should run your MySQL server via LAN or locally.
Well, I dont want to keep my pc alive for 24-7. I would love to see some free MySql Database
Thanks for your suggestion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I dont want to keep my pc alive for 24-7. I would love to see some free MySql Database
Thanks for your suggestion.
If you're going to use your database for your server, it'll only be necessary if you have your server on.

A remote database is much less secure and latency increases much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DankMayne
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're going to use your database for your server, it'll only be necessary if you have your server on.

A remote database is much less secure and latency increases much more.
Yeah, I know. I'm asking for a Free MYSQL Database not suggestions. You didn't even suggest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, I know. I'm asking for a Free MYSQL Database not suggestions. You didn't even suggest.
If you're just needing it for testing, host it locally. If you're wanting a free MySQL for a public server, you should rethink your plans.

One does not provide free hosting. If you notice some scrub yelling around he's hosting for free, the possibility of its probability is less than 5 percent. The other 95 percent of case is a hoax and you'll get your script stolen.

Could try www.db4free.net . Not sure how good it is now, but a year ago i tried them for testing and it definitely was not the fastest thing but it got the job done.

Also if you use threaded query's with a remote database it really isn't noticeable from personal experience, but if you use non threaded query's its probably a bad idea to have a remote database.

Edit: Just got a database from them and judging from the status graphs on phpmyadmin, the server doesn't seem overloaded so i would assume it would just depend on the connection between the mysql server and your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdodd25
Посмотреть сообщение
Could try www.db4free.net . Not sure how good it is now, but a year ago i tried them for testing and it definitely was not the fastest thing but it got the job done.

Also if you use threaded query's with a remote database it really isn't noticeable from personal experience, but if you use non threaded query's its probably a bad idea to have a remote database.

Edit: Just got a database from them and judging from the status graphs on phpmyadmin, the server doesn't seem overloaded so i would assume it would just depend on the connection between the mysql server and your server.
Thanks A Lot!
I'll try it

Edit- Doesnt work. I cant acces the website