[FilterScript] PartyBus(V1.0)[0.3x]

Party Bus[V1.0]!

Information
Well,I was bored and decided I should release something I've scripted. I didn't want to release something to big so I decided I'd release my Party Bus! I do plan on updating it and adding new features FYI.

Includes
This Filer script requires zcmd and sscanf2.

Video

http://*********/UCT0uaeKvXw
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCT0uaeKvXw[/ame]
Download

Installation

Extract the partybus.amx into your "filterscripts" folder. Then edit your "server.cfg" file and add "partybus" on the "filerscripts" line.
Notes

1.This is my first Filterscript so please try to keep the hating to a minimum, thanks.
2.This filterscript is for 0.3x
3.You must be logged into RCON to use /partybus

Looks pretty bad to be honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [uL]Pottus
View Post
Looks pretty bad to be honest.
First Filterscript I ever made/released. Ofc it's not going to be good :/

That is alright, actually I should have given some suggestions to improve it.

1). Set the vehicle to a different interior this will make it invisible but still show your objects.
2). If you use the streamer plugin you can attach a dynamic area to a vehicle which could be used for streaming in/out music when a player enter/exits the dynamic area
3). If you PM me I can give you a server where you can customize vehicles through a filterscript (Sorry this FS is not public but you can still use it on our server)

hmm nice work 7/10

nice script dude

There isn't any command to despawn the party bus?

not bad

My Work:
[FilterScript] + [MAP] Admin Island 0.3x by Joksa
[FilterScript] + [MAP] LSPD by Joksa
LSPD Gate for Beginners

i like it... Nyc ......

Nice FS as u said its your first one.Keep on going and learn hard

keep up

What\'s the point lol? You can\'t even stand on it.

Stop advertising your job everywhere you go. vBulletin created a fu*king "Signature" button where you can add or remove the signature!!!

OT: It's cool for your first filterscript, but next time, try to improve it a bit.

Lawl, pretty nice creation + idea

lollll, looks funny!

genious!

That isnt a bus but its fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddclarity
View Post
That isnt a bus but its fun
Well, when I originally started designing this I had recently made a bus trip event. The idea of a partbus and the name kinda stuck with me

Although this is old AF I might may a new awesome version and update it to 0.3z.

I think you should take Pottus\'s advice, and you should use the smaller dance floor objects... You could make it look like a parade float, add some disco lights (NOT NEONS), stream music to people in the area... I think this could have a slightly well potential, hmu with an update and I may give it a good rating... Also it may be a good idea to listen to Pottus, he offers super advice :P...

why its AMX Only i know its working but we need the fs too