[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorDWarS
View Post
i am with windows.. this is dont work..
Works in Windows, That's based how you are using it.

Suggestion: GetAttachedObjectPos(objectid,&x,&y,&z);
Get the attached object position after attached. Not with the CreateObject params.
(azaz a jelenlegi poziciojat, ne amit a createobjectnel megadtunk. Bocs, angolul nem birtam erthetoen megfogalmazni)

Or MoveAttachedObject(objectid,x,y,z,speed);

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
View Post
Works, but now only in windows. I can't get RakPeer::UnregisterAsRemoteProcedureCall to work in linux..
http://www.cs.kent.edu/~ruttan/GameP...t___r_p_c.html

Add please (:
HidePlayerModShopMenu(playerid);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard_Gere
View Post
Add please (:
HidePlayerModShopMenu(playerid);
Requires client-side mod.

http://www.mfrserver.com/up/YSF_ColoredName.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlyder
View Post
Is it possible to create something like ExplodeVehicle(vehicleid) or vehicle explosions are managed client-side after their HPs are below 300.0?
I think it's client sided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stokdam
View Post
I think it's client sided.
The server calls OnVehicleDeath and respawns them, so vehicle deaths arent all client sided. The explosion indeed is however.
A solution would be to lock the health at 251, create the fire serverwise with particle objects, and also explode it with a particle object explosion. The problem however would be that the vehicle wouldnt be broken after it explodes, and that sucks.

Works stable on linux debian x64?

Yes, but some functions doesn't work. (Doesn't do anything, no crash)

Just found this, thought it might be of some interest:

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/...ni-Hook-Engine

Can you disable or change message when sends RPC to diable hud? It says 'Widescreen'
Btw. good work, I will try this on my server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlyder
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it possible to create something like ExplodeVehicle(vehicleid) or vehicle explosions are managed client-side after their HPs are below 300.0?
I Think NOT So. Setting vehicle health to 0.0 is a temporally solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiPL
View Post
Can you disable or change message when sends RPC to diable hud? It says 'Widescreen'
Btw. good work, I will try this on my server.
Those are client-sided. Can't be changed/removed.

Is it just me or do players desync temporarily on death and stay longer than usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipa
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it just me or do players desync temporarily on death and stay longer than usual?
Ive also noticed that but cant confirm this comes from YSF as it happens to rarely to test it, could also be caused by the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Ive also noticed that but cant confirm this comes from YSF as it happens to rarely to test it, could also be caused by the script.
I've removed YSF, the bug stopped happening. When I re-added it, it began to occur again.

Yeah, I'd say this plugin causes that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipa
Посмотреть сообщение
I've removed YSF, the bug stopped happening. When I re-added it, it began to occur again.

Yeah, I'd say this plugin causes that.
Also experiencing this, can confirm.

I can confirm it too...

And I don't know that this caused by YSF, but sometimes my server get very big lag in every ~5 seconds. This never happed before and I use YSF on my live server since i develop it, so i think that's my script fault.

Thanks for reporting these bugs, I'll try to fix everything and if done, then release R9. I use YSF on my live server so I need to fix these, don't worry.