[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
View Post
I don't think Kar was trolling, Windows XP is still a popular and nice operating system and instead of forcing people to upgrade to a newer version (which costs money unless you have it pirated), things should be made to be as compatible with XP as possible.
Why is that so? It is 10+ years old (actually 13 years) , Microsoft does not provide a support for it anymore, so why should developers support it?
Also if you don't want to pay for newer version, you can always pirate it, nobody will ever check if you have pirated version or not in your home...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigi-The-Beast
View Post
Why is that so? It is 10+ years old (actually 13 years) , Microsoft does not provide a support for it anymore, so why should developers support it?
Because many people are still using computers that are 10+ years old. In fact, less than a year ago I was one of them.

http://www.w3schools.com/browsers/browsers_os.asp

Quote:
Originally Posted by doreto
View Post
Their is already:

pawn Code:
native GetPlayerClass(classid, &teamid, &modelid, &Float:spawn_x, &Float:spawn_y, &Float:spawn_z, &Float:z_angle, &weapon1, &weapon1_ammo, &weapon2, &weapon2_ammo,& weapon3, &weapon3_ammo);
You Don't know differences between those functions?

GetPlayerClass => Used for getting information of a Server class.
GetSpawnInfo => Good for servers hasn't class selection. Just spawn info

Now, if you hide a gang zone for player and player in this gang zone, then won't be call for OnPlayerLeaveGangZone.

In this way, this callback should be called?

I think it should be called.

And another question from my side. I think it's client-side, but I have to ask - HideChat(playerid) [F7] ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michalec
View Post
I think it should be called.

And another question from my side. I think it's client-side, but I have to ask - HideChat(playerid) [F7] ?
Yeah, ur right. That should be done in client side, so forget it. But it would be nice tough..

RotateObject(objectid, Float: Speed, Float: rot); for smooth rotation would be cool. And a fix for pickups not streaming out of the SA Map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
View Post
Just remove float tag.
If this plugin is stable, and Dan give permission for me, then I would implement it.
You should also remove it in the oficial version.
I have that plugin, and I guess I have a huge bug from it, sometimes the timers are executed at every second, many times per second actually, when their real interval is set at even more than 10 minute, it appears randomly, I don't know why. Maybe you can do a similar system, not a copy-paste from it, maybe you won't make that bug. Dan is inactive there, I PMed him, but no response.

Thats very nice... Then timer functions won't be in R8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oskaar1994
View Post
RotateObject(objectid, Float: Speed, Float: rot); for smooth rotation would be cool. And a fix for pickups not streaming out of the SA Map.
You don't need YSF to get good rotation dude it can be done with pawn.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=513779

i meant for this to be on samp+

add stuff like:

pawn Code:
forward OnPlayerPressKey(playerid, key);
forward OnPlayerReleaseKey(playerid, key);

// Key = 'a', 'b', 'c' etc, only returns 1 key though.

forward OnPlayerOpenChatBox(playerid);
forward OnPlayerCloseChatBox(playerid);

native OpenChatBoxForPlayer(playerid);
native CloseChatBoxForPlayer(playerid);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubya
View Post
add stuff like:

pawn Code:
forward OnPlayerPressKey(playerid, key);
forward OnPlayerReleaseKey(playerid, key);

// Key = 'a', 'b', 'c' etc, only returns 1 key though.

forward OnPlayerOpenChatBox(playerid);
forward OnPlayerCloseChatBox(playerid);

native OpenChatBoxForPlayer(playerid);
native CloseChatBoxForPlayer(playerid);
That would require client-side stuff.

It is possible a function to rotate a textdraw?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPawn
Посмотреть сообщение
It is possible a function to rotate a textdraw?
That isn't available in by the Game API.

Код:
YSF ASSERTATION FAILED <OnPlayerStreamOut> - pPlayerData = 0
What is that? And can I do something to prevent it?

Someone please load YSF with R3 linux server. Plugin will fail load, but in server_log.txt will be logprintf = 0xXXXXXXXX

Please post this line here, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DFE]Ike
View Post
Code:
YSF ASSERTATION FAILED <OnPlayerStreamOut> - pPlayerData = 0
What is that? And can I do something to prevent it?
Just ignore it, will be removed.

Quote:
View Post
Someone please load YSF with R3 linux server. Plugin will fail load, but in server_log.txt will be logprintf = 0xXXXXXXXX

Please post this line here, thanks.

Just ignore it, will be removed.
logprintf = 0x080A78E0
CentOS 6.5 x86

R8 beta released:
- Added SetMaxPlayers, SetMaxNPCs - with them you can modify Max Players/NPCs value real-time
- Added IsValidNickName, GetPlayerDialogID, GetPlayerSpectateID, GetPlayerSpectateType
- Added forplayerid parameter to SendBulletData - now you can send bullet shot only for one player
- Added ShowPlayerForPlayer, HidePlayerForPlayer
- GetPlayerSpawnPos changed to GetSpawnInfo
- Added protection against fake kill and fake pickup RPC-s, this now only works in windows
- Added scoreboard manipulation functions - Thanks to P3ti (this too works only in windows yet)
- Added RakPeer::Receive() hook, which currently works on windows. This brings some new features:
-- IsPlayerPaused, GetPlayerPausedTime,
-- And one new callbakc OnPlayerPauseStateChange(playerid, pausestate)

https://github.com/kurta999/YSF/releases/tag/R8

Lot of things works only in windows, these will be fixed in final R8.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
R8 beta released:
- Added SetMaxPlayers, SetMaxNPCs - with them you can modify Max Players/NPCs value real-time
- Added IsValidNickName, GetPlayerDialogID, GetPlayerSpectateID, GetPlayerSpectateType
- Added forplayerid parameter to SendBulletData - now you can send bullet shot only for one player
- Added ShowPlayerForPlayer, HidePlayerForPlayer
- GetPlayerSpawnPos changed to GetSpawnInfo
- Added protection against fake kill and fake pickup RPC-s, this now only works in windows
- Added scoreboard manipulation functions - Thanks to P3ti (this too works only in windows yet)
- Added RakPeer::Receive() hook, which currently works on windows. This brings some new features:
-- IsPlayerPaused, GetPlayerPausedTime,
-- And one new callbakc OnPlayerPauseStateChange(playerid, pausestate)

https://github.com/kurta999/YSF/releases/tag/R8

Lot of things works only in windows, these will be fixed in final R8.
Some nice stuff, especially the max players.

Although I request you remove SetMaxPlayers... For shared hosting, on start up, they check the config, if doesn't match the purchased slots, it changes it.. But now, how are they suppose to check... It's a cheap way of getting extra slots without them knowing.

- Does ShowPlayerForPlayer make them disappear as if they're in a virtual world?

Nice manipulation on the scoreboard. Shame you can't change the name where it says 'ping' in the board.