MSVCR100.dll and MSVCp.dll!

(64Bit) I have a windows vps with 2GB RAM, I just got it from few minutes, I uploaded my script and tried to start the server but it gvies me that Error MSVCR100.dll wasn't found...blalalal and MSVCP100.dll too I downloaded them and Added them in SysWOW64 because i am 64 bit but still the same error!!

Note: My script works on my windows computer fine

Install microsoft c++ and microsoft visual 2010 to fix this error

Pls search b4 post, there are many threads like this and are solved!

I will try, If it worked, I amma going to rep you

Oh well, I forget to tell you, I installed this Click meh and restarted my vps but still :/

And install .net framework 4.0 all error fixed, sory for my english, but im from brasil

ok, thanks i will try

MSVCR100 = microsoft vcredist x86 or 64, install the vcredist , restar your vps and enjoy If worked +rep?

Don't ever download system dll's from a website and put the in your system directory. Always download the package containing the libraries. This is much saver and more secure.

The SA-MP server is 32 bit so you need the 32 bit libraries regardless of what architecture you're using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't ever download system dll's from a website and put the in your system directory. Always download the package containing the libraries. This is much saver and more secure.
Also that. ^