Watch Dog Fans

Guy's don't play this game on ultra, because PC is extremely under stress and its gonna destroy your VRAM.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJnrifAZ9N4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course it depends on the setting you're playing. If it doesn't look good at all, I assume you're playing it on low/medium. It looks awesome on High and even more on ULTRA.

.. or you're just demanding a lot ..

Compared to how it looked like in 2012, it does look kinda.. bad. However, I highly doubt the non-rich people would be able to play the game back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_A6Z3gkXlk
I play on high/ultra.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jese
Посмотреть сообщение
Guy's don't play this game on ultra, because PC is extremely under stress and its gonna destroy your VRAM.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJnrifAZ9N4

I play on high/ultra.
Using it on High or Ultra only takes up the Ram don't mind me because i have 8:GB of it.

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate. The game is amazing, create nearly such graphics then we can keep talking. They had heavy problems with making that game but no one cares. everyone wants to enjoy enjoy. Think about the hidden work behind just a single game (a game like watch dogs).

Hey, guys I uploaded a video of Watch_Dogs at Ultra.

Watch this better and cool

Mine Damien just completed the first mission.
Watch dogs graphics, story, and gameplay is just epic. One should try it.
Btw, the vehicle handling and driving is astonishing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetGT
Посмотреть сообщение
driving in the game sucks.
Agree'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves
Посмотреть сообщение
Using it on High or Ultra only takes up the Ram don't mind me because i have 8:GB of it.
VRAM = Video Ram

I don't think you have 8 gigs of vram.

After succeeding to log in trough uplay, succeeding to fix an issue causing the game to crash on start-up and succeeding to fix my screen going black every 30 seconds (5 hours later...) it's a pretty nice game. Just a bit of a lost of hassle to install and start up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
Of course it depends on the setting you're playing. If it doesn't look good at all, I assume you're playing it on low/medium. It looks awesome on High and even more on ULTRA.

.. or you're just demanding a lot ..

Compared to how it looked like in 2012, it does look kinda.. bad. However, I highly doubt the non-rich people would be able to play the game back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_A6Z3gkXlk
Got it on ps4... Graphics seems like it would be a medium compared to a PC.

However, I love this game! So far no problems. Looks like Ubisoft took their time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
After succeeding to log in trough uplay, succeeding to fix an issue causing the game to crash on start-up and succeeding to fix my screen going black every 30 seconds (5 hours later...) it's a pretty nice game. Just a bit of a lost of hassle to install and start up.
I don't know why, but whole installation process (on both discs, I installed install and play disc as well) lasted only 15 minutes for me. That's fast, tbh.

Anyways, I managed to farm 100k$ in only 10 mins in one area with that first level of ATM hack perk, whatever it is called.

Game is cool, but missions are a bit repetitive (go there, shoot them, escape, follow this, run from police, and then again). I'm currently on Act II 11/15. You guys?

To all of those that pirated the game on its initial release.. This would explain why so many are having performance issues (although I bought it and have a 760 yet performance is still terrible)

Is this really? I know that some people are trying to take down some pirated site! (But i know from a friend Skidrow is a trusted site).
I got the game today from the gaming store but i've seen that some people are downloading torrent from this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
Is this really? I know that some people are trying to take down some pirated site! (But i know from a friend Skidrow is a trusted site).
I got the game today from the gaming store but i've seen that some people are downloading torrent from this game.
It wasn't skidrow.. It was someone using the name, if you don't check the uploader on tpb to see if it's legit then that's your own fault..

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewerthRoleplay
Посмотреть сообщение
It wasn't skidrow.. It was someone using the name, if you don't check the uploader on tpb to see if it's legit then that's your own fault..
Nah i dont like pirated links! i bought yesterday the game. ! i dont even care about Pirated Link(s)!
OT: I played today the game and it rocks, but i dont like the driving mechanics !

Driving is fine if you get used to it. Handling of different vehicles is much more dynamic than in gta, thats why it feels that unusual. And admittedly it sucks that driving controls obviously were designed for analog controllers. Just having full speed/no speed and full steering/no steering on the keyboard doesnt work well with these driving mechanics.
Gameplay fun clearly increases in the mid and late game. The first 1-2 hours were pretty boring in my opinion, but then it gets a really nice game.

That's why i wait for SCENE release.

I got the game a few days ago, was pretty fun, enjoyed lol'ing while hacking other people's conversations. But yeah I rammed the back of a car on a motorbike at full speed and the car flew back a bit, didnt even fell off the bike nor took damage. Too legit!

As a rule, information like that isn't reliable at all. You have to remember that Ubisoft wants to get rid of all these pirated copies REALLY bad, so there's a good possibility they 'leaked' this info. The best way to discover the amount of truth in that article is to find it out yourself.

I dont like the trains on game, they dont make no sense.