Kitten's Zombie Mod 8 help!

Hello guys can anyone tell me how can I stop the hostname from being changed? because I haven't found any code changing its hostname also please tell me about the "What's the update server?" I have no idea about it.

The server hostname can be changed by rcon command "hostname [string]" - also can be changed by online console in some hostings.

I know this but there is no rcon command in script for changing the hostname and still it changed anyhelp to stop it?

Some people here don't know what the code of the gamemode is. So we can't tell. As the user ball said, you can use rcon command for that. The rcon commands are built into samp servers. If you don't know how to use rcon, then this is how:
Go on your server.
type /rcon login [rcon password] <-- to log into rcon. Always works.
then use /rcon hostname [name] <-- to change the hostname.
And also, you don't need a rcon command in your script, as I said it is built into samp servers.

pawn Code:
public ChangeTimer()
{
    SendRconCommand("hostname **THE HOST NAME U WANT HERE**");
}

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    SetTimer("ChangeTimer",1000,1);
    return 1;
}
Since I don't know your code you can just set up a timer that will change the server hostname each 1 second to the one you want incase the host name changes to the other after one second it will change to your own.

I hope this helps.

You forgot to forward the timer.
pawn Code:
forward ChangeTimer();
public ChangeTimer()
{
}
Anyway, good suggestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaClchemistryK
View Post
You forgot to forward the timer.
pawn Code:
forward ChangeTimer();
public ChangeTimer()
{
}
Anyway, good suggestion
Yes my bad, sorry.

Did any of you actually read the first post? He wants to STOP the hostname from changing; in which case said SendRconCommand lines need to be removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Did any of you actually read the first post? He wants to STOP the hostname from changing; in which case said SendRconCommand lines need to be removed.
Did you even read his post? he said that he has no such SendRconCommand in his gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HitterHitman
because I haven't found any code changing its hostname

help ...........................