pawn Код:
#define BULLET_HIT_TYPE_PLAYER_OBJECT 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordz™
Посмотреть сообщение
It's show
this page can't be displayed

Get it from solidfiles: http://www.solidfiles.com/d/485f368e...ugin-2.7.1.zip

Why isn't OnPlayerPickUpDynamicPickup called when a player is in a vehicle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordawinzz
Посмотреть сообщение
Why isn't OnPlayerPickUpDynamicPickup called when a player is in a vehicle?
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/PickupTypes

Only type 14 works in a vehicle.

Why is there no AttachDynamicObjectToObject ?! Im use streamer and only streamer functions work ..

Hi there guys ...im a newbie at SA-MP can someone tell me how to add plugins to your server.cfg
i also put plugins to plugins folder and where to put it at the filterscript but no ... where im gonna put it

You need put plugins to "plugins" folder. Then open server.cfg and write plugins line the plugins name etc:
plugins streamer.
Then restart server

Remeber: Streamer plugin must be same version than streamer include.

Was just wondering what would be best for something like looping through objects.
pawn Код:
Streamer_GetUpperBound(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT);
//or
CountDynamicObjects();
Also what does the last paramater do for
pawn Код:
Streamer_CountItems(type, serverwide = 1);
Would be nice if there was some more documentation on these new functions and also some older ones.

Using CountDynamicObject would probably be better for looping through objects.

Streamer_GetUpperBound(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT); is the way to go with looping through all objects.

That function will always return the highest object ID in the list, while CountDynamicObjects just counts the amount of objects in the list. This would mean if the list consists of {0, 1, 5, 8}, it would mean that with CountDynamicObjects it would only get ID 0 and 1, because the total amount of objects is four. While GetUpperBound would get 0, 1, 5 and 8 in your loop, as it gets the highest possible number, which is 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Keep in mind the total amount of objects is not the same as the highest object ID.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
Streamer_GetUpperBound(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT); is the way to go with looping through all objects.

That function will always return the highest object ID in the list, while CountDynamicObjects just counts the amount of objects in the list. This would mean if the list consists of {0, 1, 5, 8}, it would mean that with CountDynamicObjects it would only get ID 0 and 1, because the total amount of objects is four. While GetUpperBound would get 0, 1, 5 and 8 in your loop, as it gets the highest possible number, which is 8.
Oh this makes sense now why i have been having random objects not getting unloaded. I've just been using countdynamicobjects to loop through objects and i noticed sometimes a few stray objects wouldn't get unloaded.

Thanks alot just solved quite a few issues i have been having!

Also anyone know what the last parameter does on
pawn Код:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickdodd25
Посмотреть сообщение
Also anyone know what the last parameter does on
pawn Код:
That was added in 2.7, see this https://github.com/samp-incognito/sa...eases/tag/v2.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mellnik
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh i see thanks alot.

Why if I use last version not see all objects and I use old version my server is down after some time?

You may have reached the maximum capacity of your server.

And if the old version downs your server, ask you why a new version was created and released.

Код:
*** Streamer_AppendArrayData: Invalid ID specified
Appears after connecting to the server for the second time. I did not have it before I updated streamer to the newest version for 0.3z.

edit://
I have also removed (commented) everything what I had in OnPlayerConnect callback, so basically that callback is clean, and nothing else happens after that, so..? I don't even use any appending array function from Streamer yet.

If you have not used the AppendArrayData function yourself, it might be in another include or filterscript you have downloaded. I suggest you just open a few files and CTRL+F (search) for "AppendArrayData" to quickly find the exact spot where it's used. You could then report this bug to the maker of the script, maybe he'll give you a fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have not used the AppendArrayData function yourself, it might be in another include or filterscript you have downloaded. I suggest you just open a few files and CTRL+F (search) for "AppendArrayData" to quickly find the exact spot where it's used. You could then report this bug to the maker of the script, maybe he'll give you a fix.
I am not using filterscripts and other's people work, everything is mine and I know what is what. And I am actually debugging my script right now, so I am trying to work the problem out, seems like something is inside OnPlayerDisconnect, thanks.

edit:\\
Someone explain me why that gives me an error?

pawn Код:
new StringName[31];
format(StringName, sizeof(StringName),"%s (%d)", PlayerData[playerid][E_PLAYER_NAME], playerid);
PlayerData[playerid][E_PLAYER_NICK] = CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(StringName, COLOR_NICK, 0.0, 0.0, 0.12, 10.0, playerid, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, true);
That code is creating player name above his head as soon as they SIGN IN, and then in OnPlayerDisconnect when I am saving player's data I have this code:

pawn Код:
if(IsValidDynamic3DTextLabel(Text3D:PlayerData[playerid][E_PLAYER_NICK]))
{
        DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(Text3D:PlayerData[playerid][E_PLAYER_NICK]);
}
Which basically means, if my 3D text label has been created (with my name), destroy it. So, why the hell it displays AppendArrayData, as I mentioned in previous post?

edit2://
I have actually added in OnPlayerDisconnect & OnPlayerLogin:
pawn Код:
PlayerData[playerid][E_PLAYER_NICK] = Text3D:INVALID_3DTEXT_ID;
Still the same.

Does anyone know why streamer plugin reverses the order of added data in E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID ?
I mean when you add an array.