vehicle attached objects problem

well i started making a ship attached to a vehicle but the problem is that when anybody lands or walks on the objects strange things happen like players being catapulted away or vehicles exploding when touching or approaching to the objects and so so is it an unfixable bug or is there a fix for it ?

Did you attach the ship object to a boat or a car? These things may occur because you attached a huge object to a vehicle (which moves, I suppose?). I assume the object would also be colliding through the road then, which is the reason of the things messing up. I'm sure there is a way for you to attach the ship to a car, but you'd need a very big vehicle which prevents the objects from colliding through the street.

I suggest attaching the boat object to a boat on the water. This is an example of how it should be (and works, you could use this as an example): "Unique controllable pirate ship"

well thanx but still problems are happening i used the tropic boat to attach the big planes carrier (near sf airport)

So you used a Tropic boat and attached the plane to it, or the other way around?

EDIT: And does the vehicle still explode, or is there another error now?

i used the Tropic boat and attached this object to it

Edit Yes it explodes and players still are catapulted away

is the ship in between the boat or on top?

in between

The object should not collide or touch the boat object (tropic in your case) at all, I think that is the issue.

well imma try

Opah check your stats thinging i fixed it i think