Please help!

Ive been wanting to change my forum name for ages now... who should i speak to? please help me out! thanks a lot guys.

For ages? you have 5 posts.
As a rule we don't change forum names. There are occasional exceptions (though not by me) for massively active posters that have released things here.

Who cares about my posts lol ... I just want a name change....

Why not make a new account? It's not like you've done anything on your current one.
Just a suggestion.

You have to contact Potassium who will pass it to RayW, since he is busy with Pentagon stuff he passes it to kaisersouse. But kaiser thinks the mail is spam so he forwards it to Emmet_ for no reason. Emmet freaks for no reason and passes it to Dugi, where in the end he makes a cute e-bonfire out of it <3

With those post counts, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to contact Potassium who will pass it to RayW, since he is busy with Pentagon stuff he passes it to kaisersouse. But kaiser thinks the mail is spam so he forwards it to Emmet_ for no reason. Emmet freaks for no reason and passes it to Dugi, where in the end he makes a cute e-bonfire out of it <3

With those post counts, no.
This was the funniest lmao.

That's right, I now do namechanges. Simply private message me your new name so I can forward it to the Sublime Network Center, and your name will be changed in a matter of seconds.

4 years old accounts should somehow get a namechange, regardless of the postcount.
Posts dont tell a shit about someone experience, join date is much more important, and by creating a new account he would somehow lose some respect.
Id rather change a 1-post accounts name that was created 2 years ago, than a 200 posts account registered last week.

Yeah it's an old acc guys... Jus becuz I don't post doesn't mean I don't care for it... Anyways thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
4 years old accounts should somehow get a namechange, regardless of the postcount.
Posts dont tell a shit about someone experience, join date is much more important, and by creating a new account he would somehow lose some respect.
Id rather change a 1-post accounts name that was created 2 years ago, than a 200 posts account registered last week.
My thoughts exactly! He's been registered on this forum longer than most people here, why would he want to make a new account and lose that stat?