To disable:
pawn Код:
GUIButtons(0);
To enable (As default)
pawn Код:
GUIButtons(1);
-Fix some bugs like here xD MTA vs. SAMP NO
Any more suggestions; write here
The video is 2008 and the vehicle sync works good for now, and the bug of vehicle damage without passenger is nice, would be better if Kalcor make an damage vehicle system like GTA IV.

completely disable audio stream message. it's ugly

I go straight for the idea. As You know most of players aren't English.
To support language characters you should add a new functionality that can show image on player screen.
Other than I can show my characters in the image I can alsp format the image, use special font and etc.
This is also useful for other objectives too!

Synced traffic lights for roleplay servers

New callbacks:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerShoot(playerid, weaponid)
public OnExplosionCreated(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:radius)
The first one could be called once per every single shot fired. It should be called not only when the player shoots on foot, but also when he punches, when he uses a melee weapon, when he performs drive by (either as driver or as passenger) and when he shoots from any armed vehicle (like Rustler, Hydra, Hunter, Seasparrow, RC Baron, Rhino or Predator). In the case of Hunter, which has both minigun and rockets, the parameter 'weaponid' should tell which weapon is fired.

And the second callback would be called every time there's an explosion caused by the regular gameplay (i.e, not a scripted one), like for example a player throwing a grenade, firing Rhino's cannon, or simply a vehicle exploding after getting set on fire. If no player caused the explosion, playerid would be INVALID_PLAYER_ID. Examples of posible uses of this callback are checking if there's an empty vehicle in the radius of the explosion and in that case reduce its vehicle health to simulate damage, or setting all players in the same team with SetPlayerTeam and in case of a player being in the radius of an explosion reduce his armour/health.

Various objects:

Stillson pipe wrench

Darts

Dartboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WA]iRonan
Посмотреть сообщение
Synced traffic lights for roleplay servers
They are synced.

New Callbacks:
pawn Код:
public OnObjectCollide(objectid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z)
public OnPlayerCollide(playerid,  Float:x, Float:y, Float:z)
public OnObjectColideWithPlayer(objectid, targetid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z)

Allowing dialogs to be moved around the screen.
pawn Code:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, dialogid, style, movable, posx, posy, caption[], info[], button1[], button2[]);
Movable simply lets the player move the dialog around at free will.
The PosX and PosY sets the position of the dialog to the set coordinates when it is called.

ToggleNature(playerid, range, X,Y,Z);

Turns off:
Sea waves sound, weather, birds.

Good for mapped interiors etc..

I don't know if it's possible though or already possible script wise..

Maybe looks fail.. But made it fast...

Objects streaming distance and maximum amount of objects allowed to rise. God, please...

Maybe another Tab in the client that automatically shows all "local" servers?

Completely Agree

Anti-cheat system

Attach Objects that automatically find the correct place/spot of the body parts. Sample HELMET Object. If someone wear it with different skin ID it become dislocated/misaligned to the head.

I know we can script it, but for every single item? Single skin?

HTML Code:
(playerid, index, modelid, bone, materialcolor1, materialcolor2)

Add something for server to set resolution for player

Code:
SetPlayerResolution(playerid, resolutionid);

#define RES_1280_1024_32 5
or something?
Why? well I've been making a textdraw HUD recently, and notice if i set the resolution else than the one i used. It looks ugly. Maybe we can force them to change resolution so it can fit our server.
Or just make textdraw wasn't being affected by game resolution.

Still don't understand?
Just take a look at this picture.

Wow so awesome hmm kinda nice hmmm.......

now take a look at this one

Urgh what is that, i can't see a thing...

So..... Yeah......
This might be useful....

ADD THIS

Код:
native SetPlayerHeliDriveBy(playerid)
native GetPlayerHeliDriveBy(playerid)

More function for help to detect cheat invulnerability/bullet proof

Too hard to detect this cheat with the SYNC SAMP, same with cmd to fire on the cheater it's too slow or not SYNC sometimes

This cheat is the best cheat i think on this game, cheat aimbot and other is not a problem we can detect it with cmd admins

But now on 0.3x lot of cheat bulletproof (cheat object,...)

An function for create a bullet behind example a suspect cheater is not possible? Without Set the position admins?

Layout
  • Allow users to search a server by it's name.
  • "Local" servers tab.
  • Say whether the password is correct or not before the player enters the game.
Features
  • native CreateFire(ID, Float, Float:y, Float:z); - ID = ID of the fire, just like a ID you attribute to a dialog; Float, Float:y, Float:z - Position the fire is created.
  • native DestroyFire(ID); - ID = The ID of the fire you want to "destroy" (extinguish).
  • CreateWater(height, Float, Float:y, Float:z).
  • Detect when a player presses the ESC key. - This will allow efficient AFK scripts and much more.