What Did You Not Like About GTA 5 ???

Guys as the title says what u dont like about gta 5 , well i hate the driving thing :/ , reply your's below!

Do not reply here. Nobody likes spoilers, also not everyone has the game yet.

I didn't like the ending, at the final mission ... (select after this for spoiler) did you really expect to find a spoiler here?

Anyway, I agree the driving's a little unrealistic compared to GTA IV. Don't know which I prefer though, maybe the driving in IV was a little bit too realistic. But I liked it the way it was.

1. Story not long enough and did not utilize much of the map in the missions (Yes, I know they are using it for GTA Online)
2. It takes too long to lose wanted stars.
3. Cops spawn idiotically and in huge numbers.
4. You get wanted even when there are no witnesses. You can be in the middle of a forest, shoot a gun or kill a hiker, and you magically get two wanted stars.
5. The police have godlike accuracy.
6. The body armour (even the super heavy) is used up wayy too fast. It was better in GTA IV.
7. It's annoying how sometimes you die so easily from crashing through your windscreen.
8. The tank is not strong enough.
9. Spike strips work on a tank?
10. Still not enough side-missions and fun activities. Better than GTA IV but not nearly as good as San Andreas.
11. You can buy a 1 million dollar car and if it gets stuck, you lose it forever. It should respawn or be able to buy vehicle insurance like you can in GTA Online.
12. The iFruit app is only on iOS. Never understood why companies only develop on iOS and not Android.
13. Texture pop-ins and floppy frame-rate due to shitty 8 year old console hardware. Why haven't they announced next-gen and PC version yet?
14. Business management sucks. You get payed too seldom and your buildings aren't enterable. Every business should have it's own side activity (besides the random events when the manager asks for help).

Overall, it was a amazing game. Loved every second of it and very close to 100% completion. Really just wish it was longer. It only took me like 20-25 hours to complete where GTA IV took near 70 hours.

windows screenshot tool

ya, its too short, but onlines supposed to be epic. the damage in cars were much better in 4.

Agree on most of your list there, lolumadd_. Some other things I didn't like:

1. Vehicle damages aren't that realistic. I crash at super fast speed and there's only a little dent on the front of the car.
2. Hate driving through the hills, way too many turns
3. I don't think I noticed any difference in skills when they were low and now that I maxed them..
4. When someone's chasing you, its fucking hard to get them off of your tail. Its like they are attached to you in some way. Only way I could get rid of them was by shooting the driver
5. Landing with the parachute. Can't figure out how to descend slow, I always die landing

that it's not out for PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Prodigy-
Посмотреть сообщение
Agree on most of your list there, lolumadd_. Some other things I didn't like:

1. Vehicle damages aren't that realistic. I crash at super fast speed and there's only a little dent on the front of the car.
2. Hate driving through the hills, way too many turns
3. I don't think I noticed any difference in skills when they were low and now that I maxed them..
4. When someone's chasing you, its fucking hard to get them off of your tail. Its like they are attached to you in some way. Only way I could get rid of them was by shooting the driver
5. Landing with the parachute. Can't figure out how to descend slow, I always die landing
#5: Pull left stick down. And for even slower/accurate landing hold LB + RB. It tells you that in flight school -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool
Посмотреть сообщение
Do not reply here. Nobody likes spoilers, also not everyone has the game yet.
The game is out. If they don't have it yet and don't want to read any spoilers, they should void the topics regarding the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not trying to argue with you regarding your opinion (as everyone has one), but just to comment back with mine.

1. I also agree here, though a lot of the map is also covered in the side missions.
2. I disagree. I lose them VERY quickly just by hiding in an alley (which is a bit unrealistic IMO).
3. With the number of officers in L.A., I cannot say that it is of ridiculous amount.
4. Most people that report the crimes are other people (like those who say "I'm calling the cops"; the actually pull out their cellphone and call). If in the mountains, someone probably heard the shot and reported it to the police, causing them to search the area.
5. If you use cover as you should they are very easy to mow down.
6. Yes, but that's realistic. Body armor cannot really take five clips of machine gun ammo.
7. Just watch how you drive. If Michael or Franklin, use the special abilities. Otherwise, use the handbrake to turn sideways if you know you're going to crash.
8. Haven't driven one so cannot really comment (I've only beaten them on Trevor's rampage mission). But to put it into perspective, the strength of it in San Andreas and Vice City was ridiculous. 50 rockets to blow up a tank is quite unrealistic.
9. Once again, haven't driven it so cannot comment, but that sucks!
10. There are TONS! You just have to find them. A lot are unlocked by calling people or meeting new contacts through the random missions.
11. Have you checked the impound lot? I'm not sure if it saves those stuck though.
13. My Xbox has no problems with lagging. Go through the basic preliminary checks for performance decrease you would with a standard PC. It's probably something wrong on your end.
14. I agree. I also don't like the fact that sometimes when they call you only have a certain amount of time to reach the mission.

The only things I dislike (so far) is the fact that the fighter jet will not save in your hanger (after switching to a different aircraft it disappears) and that trying to find the random items (like submarine parts, spaceship, etc) takes FOREVER. Especially the ones that you have to scuba dive to get.