View Distance Problem in SA-MP [SCREENS]

In SA-MP, I have a problem with view distance. It is so low that everything in the distance is blue (color of fog), and I can't even see my own skybox which should be a purple. In singleplayer, it works fine, as well as SA-MP debug mode, but as soon as I go into ANY server, this happens. The view distance slider is cranked up all the way on every version every time. Any Suggestions? I have tried with a stock version of GTA SA And reinstalled SA-MP and no luck.
fine.jpg -Singleplayer/Debug Mode
sa-mp-068.jpg -Any SA-MP Multiplayer Server

SA-MP uses its own render distance script line, so your skybox will not show because SA-MP uses its own skybox. GTA San Andreas is ran by files as SA-MP is ran by files, internet and scripts.

Of course.. but is your distance this painfully low? I really don't think so. There must be a way to change it. It also wasn't always this low. I remember it being normal. Maybe it is the timecyc?

Does anybody else have this problem or is it supposed to be like this?

Its your mods. I see it.

See what? I also stated that I tried it on stock GTA SA.

Well, I can tell you use mods because I see them. Also, those warning exceptions are also causing it. There is a Crash/Solutions thread.

Not sure what's causing it, I don't have that problem.

Probably the mods, I had the same problem when I had them installed, better clean your GTA of mods, and you'll have a nice and clean gameplay.

Edit: You can just replace your gta3.img with a clean one.