Just got a question

Dont you guys think that SA:MP is starting to fail? :/ People are starting servers, getting involved with stealing, DDoSing, and Copyright infringement... SA:MP has gone from a game to a war.

@Starting Servers,

It is becoming a clusterfuck now, but still not an issue.

@DDoSing

How about you don't piss people off in the future xD. And stop sending out threats. (not stating that you do)

@Copyright

C'mon, everyone sends out copyright complaints threatening to go to court and bla bla bla. Copyrighting isn't an issue, well it is if SOPA passes.

@Stealing

Easy solution: Don't be so trust-giving..... And don't give them the GM even if they're your friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swyft™
Посмотреть сообщение
@Starting Servers,

It is becoming a clusterfuck now, but still not an issue.

@DDoSing

How about you don't piss people off in the future xD. And stop sending out threats. (not stating that you do)

@Copyright

C'mon, everyone sends out copyright complaints threatening to go to court and bla bla bla. Copyrighting isn't an issue, well it is if SOPA passes.

@Stealing

Easy solution: Don't be so trust-giving..... And don't give them the GM even if they're your friends.
- If someone wants to start a server, then it's their opinion whether they do it or not.

- Not only that, people that get banned are just mad and they do it.

- Almost every single server copies ideas from other servers, there's nothing you can do.

- Totally true!

No, SA-MP is not starting to fail. To answer the first point, you can't stop anyone from making a community, whether it's good or bad.

It's becoming a clusterfuck, I can even see large quality servers that have been around for years closing like TRP. Servers like LSRP have the quality of roleplay dropping from realistic to shitifying out in the open.

The mod/game itself is still growing even more though, so I can't say it's failing but the quality is definitely dropping.

New servers are starting to be an issue, many of the fresh servers tend to fail, but well, everyone wants to try their luck.

DDoSing is quite an issue to be honest, but it can't be solved, aslong as there is immaturity out there, nothing to do about it unless they man up and manage to stop sitting at their PCs all day long just to waste their time DDoSing.

As for copyright infringement and stealing, I don't know anything about those issues.

All in all, SA-MP is doing decent, if not quite well as of now.

Don't blame the mod, blame the people.

SAMP is fine. The sky isnt falling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't blame the mod, blame the people.
Correct

no i dont