Pawn Studio bugs

I got Pawn Studio yesterday, it is so cool. But I cannot get it to work properly! I get errors like pawn fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "a_samp" and after adding the a_samp.inc file in the same directory as the compiled file I got, fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "core". I tried the same method but didn't work. I get the Paremeter is incorrect sometimes, I get a error where it can't read from the .amx file. It compiles nicely on PawnoX but on Pawn Studio I get such issues! I have included the path to the pawncc.exe and all that. I get so many errors, I have run as amdministrator, the a_samp and core error went away but now it can't read from the .amx file. I can't create a profile because it crashes, sometimes when I exit settings it crashes, this is not right, what do I do? Windows 7 Ultimate

Here is the bug report when I try to add a profile, I just tried it in Windows XP Sp3 compatibiliy, no difference

What's pawn studios? Why not use the compiler that came with your samp package..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
What's pawn studios? Why not use the compiler that came with your samp package..?
It's an enhanced IDE for Pawn, one of the Scripting Editors for Pawn. There's actually a lot if you check the link.

Ah right.

So you guys gonna help?

Ok, so I deleted all traces of Pawn Studio, except for the .rar file. I extracted it and set the compatibility to Windows XP SP3 and set run as administrator. Seems fine

Problem resurfaced. FUCK

It seems to sometimes delete the configs folder, re extracted, fixed

Ok, I found how to do it. The pawncc.exe must be in the same folder as the include folder. My pawncc application froze when I selected the Pawncc.exe file where my PawnoX and Pawno applications were, so I moved the include and the pawncc.exe and pawncc.dll to the same directory as the Pawn Studio.exe file was. Went to settings and clicked compiler and changed it to Pawn (default) and selected the compiler directory to the place where I moved the pawncc.exe to. Fixed. This solved my issues where it wouldn't be able to find my includes