[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by return0
Посмотреть сообщение
Or just freeze a player for three seconds. That is enough for a player to have all surrounding objects loaded.
Not true and it annoys me when I have to wait for too long. My PC loads the world very quickly, so roughly 500 ms is enough for me to load everything. But I have some people in my server which have computers which need roughly 5 seconds to load the world. That's why I created the system I mentioned previously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basssiiie
Посмотреть сообщение
Not true and it annoys me when I have to wait for too long. My PC loads the world very quickly, so roughly 500 ms is enough for me to load everything. But I have some people in my server which have computers which need roughly 5 seconds to load the world. That's why I created the system I mentioned previously.
Confirmed, good idea with the need to press a key. This is the best solution for everyone.
Even players with a very high ping (which sometimes leads to a waiting time of even 10 seconds if there are many objects to load) won't fall through, even if they press the key too early, since the unfreeze will be processed after the objects have loaded.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, in my mode the game-play depends on the three seconds because if a player presses the unfreeze button before the objects aren't even loaded it could cause problems... this could be abused.. etcetera etcetera...

Quote:
Originally Posted by return0
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, in my mode the game-play depends on the three seconds because if a player presses the unfreeze button before the objects aren't even loaded it could cause problems... this could be abused.. etcetera etcetera...
Yes, it could be abused. But is abuse such a big problem? I think it depends on the maps. I don't have any maps where players can take any advantage when they spawn under it, so it's not really a problem for me. But if a player does spawn below the map, it is only annoying for the player himself.

Also, if you want to be really careful, you could also wait 3 seconds and then show the "press a key" message.

Yes you can kill someone who is frozen.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=417175

IsPlayerInDynamicCP not work in OnPlayerKeyStateChange

It should do. how are you using it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
It should do. how are you using it?
pawn Код:
static VariableCP[17];

//in OnFilterScriptInit
    VarCP[0]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 2.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0);
    VarCP[1]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 1.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0);
    VarCP[2]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 4.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0);
    VarCP[3]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 5.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0);
    VarCP[4]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 8.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0);
    VarCP[5]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 4.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0);
    VarCP[6]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 3.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0);
    VarCP[7]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 6.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0);
    VarCP[8]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 2.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0); // ---
    VarCP[9]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 2.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0); // ---
    VarCP[10]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 2.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0); // ---
    VarCP[11]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 2.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0); // ---
    VarCP[12]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 2.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0); // ---
    VarCP[13]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 2.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0); // ---
    VarCP[14]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 2.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0); // ---
    VarCP[15]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 2.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0); // ---
    VarCP[16]=CreateDynamicCP(..., 10.0, -1, -1, -1, 3.0);

//in OnPlayerKeyStateChange
    if(pressed(KEY_HANDBRAKE) && GetPlayerState(playerid)==PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT) {
        for(new index=8; index<16; index++) { //...
            if(!IsPlayerInDynamicCP(playerid, VarCP[index])) continue;
            //FUNCTION
        }
    }

How can i change object distance / draw radius?

[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

help me what to do!?!?!?!!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2jesper2
Посмотреть сообщение
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[16:43:26] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)

help me what to do!?!?!?!!?
How about recompiling the script with the latest include ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxisaibot
Посмотреть сообщение
How can i change object distance / draw radius?
To change it globally on all objects use the following natives -

native Streamer_VisibleItems(type, items);
native Streamer_CellDistance(Floattreamdistance);

If you want to change it on some particular objects use the following function -

native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Floattreamdistance = 200.0);

[QUOTE=Shadow_;2682329]How about recompiling the script with the latest include ?
QUOTE]

how?

pawn Код:
CreateDynamicMapIcon(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, type, color, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
What we suppose to replace these words:
type ?? color ?? streamdistance??

[quote=2jesper2;2682494]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_
Посмотреть сообщение
How about recompiling the script with the latest include ?
QUOTE]

how?
Download latest version of streamer, put streamer.inc from archive to pawno/include folder, open gm or fs and press f5. After that compiled amx file upload to your hoster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
CreateDynamicMapIcon(Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, type, color, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = 100.0);
What we suppose to replace these words:
type ?? color ?? streamdistance??
Look at this page, 'type' is the same as 'markertype', 'color' is the same as 'color'. Streamdistance is the distance in which the map icon will be shown to the player, in meters. A streamdistance of 100 means that the player needs to be in a range of 100 meter in order for the map icon to show up.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Look at this page, 'type' is the same as 'markertype', 'color' is the same as 'color'. Streamdistance is the distance in which the map icon will be shown to the player, in meters. A streamdistance of 100 means that the player needs to be in a range of 100 meter in order for the map icon to show up.
thanks

How to fix this ?

PHP код:
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(236) : error 017undefined symbol "MAPICON_LOCAL"
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(313) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(336) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(338) : error 017undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
3 Errors 
Please help me

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomMancer
Посмотреть сообщение
How to fix this ?

PHP код:
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(236) : error 017undefined symbol "MAPICON_LOCAL"
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(313) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(336) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
D:\+ANGGA+\VGTDM~RP INA\pawno\include\streamer.inc(338) : error 017undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright (c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
3 Errors 
Please help me
Update your server to 0.3x-R2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong124
Посмотреть сообщение
Update your server to 0.3x-R2.
Thanks
its works !!
+REP

You have ; twice on the first line, which causes the empty statement error. For the second error, make sure you've included streamer.inc.