Suggestions for future SA:MP updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphus One
View Post
Use OnPlayerStateChange?
OnPlayerStateChange it's dont called when this cheat it's used in a vehicle , but on foot it's okay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra
View Post
OnPlayerStateChange it's dont called when this cheat it's used in a vehicle , but on foot it's okay...
But what exact cheat do you want to detect?

ResizeObject(objectid, size)
Would be nice to see that in 0.4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malganys
View Post
LoL thanks for that link, I opened GTA SA in single player and Cheat Engine and started hacking hard and killing cops xD

natives for Dialog extensions or for new options like these (IMAGES):

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPawn
View Post
Whoa, that looks awesome!!!

Quote:
View Post
Whoa, that looks awesome!!!
Of course it is bud! See this without limit of buttons

/imageshack/img706/7540/1mwh.png

Is it possible to merge all versions of samp into one final version. (Only if there won't be any massive lag or take hours to populate the list with servers...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPawn
View Post
I am supporting this !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malganys
Посмотреть сообщение
i have 2 good ideas, are: Create a Linux native client and add this lines:

pawn Код:
TakeScreenshot(playerid, "path of the photo");
ShowScreen(playerid, "path", posX, posY, sizeX, sizeY); //This lines are very useful for system of tablets, phones and others. size is optional parameter
Congratulation, you are the 1000000 guys who have that idea.
And everytime, we saпd that this won't be added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vukilore
Посмотреть сообщение
Congratulation, you are the 1000000 personne who have that idea.
And everytime, we saпd that this won't be added.
Really?, okay

OnPlayerTyping -- for this we could maybe add a 3D bubble with personalized text. Or perhaps it could be already added, like a box with a "..." symbol, a bit like the AFK one added in 0.3x.

Furthermore, the AFK symbol could have a little text draw above the player, saying how long he's been AFK for. I know the server scripters can script that themselves, but it'd be a nice touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra
Посмотреть сообщение
- Hum i don't want to give the name at this cheat but it's an cheat to teleport lot of vehicle on high Pos Z Player.

My solution to detect this it's to use OnPlayerUpdate, because for teleport an vehicule this cheat put cheater on vehicle for synced the vehicle for other players so GetPlayerVehicleId help me to detect this.

I detect with OnPlayerEnterVehicle the last vehicle and if on my GM i use PutPlayerInVehicle i create an fonction for detect the last vehicle with this local function.

With an callback OnPlayerPutInVehicle we can detect this cheat without OnPlayerUpdate, i don't like use OnPlayerUpdate to detect a cheat beacause it's very lot of called.
I think I know what cheat you are talking about, is it one that creates a huge pile of vehicles and that makes all players around lag? I'm experimenting with the callback OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanishHaq
Посмотреть сообщение
OnPlayerTyping -- for this we could maybe add a 3D bubble with personalized text. Or perhaps it could be already added, like a box with a "..." symbol, a bit like the AFK one added in 0.3x.
You mean something like in Skype or Whatsapp, that tells you whenever the other person is typing?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I think I know what cheat you are talking about, is it one that creates a huge pile of vehicles and that makes all players around lag? I'm experimenting with the callback OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate.

You mean something like in Skype or Whatsapp, that tells you whenever the other person is typing?
Yea, that's what I was trying to explain.

It would be awsome if would make an auto correction for the T,while you type it will automaticly change it in case it will find serious grammar problems......to enable it /genable to disable /gdisable (G cames from grammar)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arshavin_Lopez
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be awsome if would make an auto correction for the T,while you type it will automaticly change it in case it will find serious grammar problems......to enable it /genable to disable /gdisable (G cames from grammar)
Autocorrects .... mmm ... just look on this videos
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROoDaUukv-0[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M3Z8Jzxt2k[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4L2jVRDZcg[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMJMftb9KL4[/ame]
... if you want to see more just search "Clumsy Thumbsy."

I think they should change the GUI. The current one is old and ugly now.

IsPlayerInWater would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommzy09
Посмотреть сообщение
IsPlayerInWater would be nice
This can be easly scripted with GetPlayerAnimationIndex.

pawn Код:
native CreateColorExplosion(color,Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, type, Float:radius)
please add this, i wanna create a firework !!