Exede internet and SA-MP

This is a problem that is keeping me from playing SA-MP, I have an internet connection that is DSL called Exede Internet which is only provided in Canada, USA and Mexico, when I first got it, I went to get on SA-MP to see that my ping is well over 1000 on some servers, even though I am close to the servers location. My internet really isn't slow, but it can be sluggish at times. Any tips on how I can make my ping go lower?

DSL isn't made for gaming. It's made for basic Internet usage and perhaps low definition video streaming. Trying to game on that connection isn't really ideal...

Thats the part where I explain, I had a TruVista internet and it was DSL, I played SA-MP on it for a long time and it worked out perfectly.

Different providers have different lines which equates to different speeds. Are you sure nobody is uploading or something on your network? When I upload things, my ping to a SA:MP server goes from 130ms to 2000ms.

Exede runs off of GB's and if you pay enough, TB's, that is probably why.

Try to reset your modem,disable your firewall,antivirus,windows Updates,if non of these workedout try it with the same DSL on another PC