help me please

help me please when i try to go on a samp server meaning any of them i loaded and i connect and then i get the gtasa.exe error with the report this or dont report. please i want to play samp really badly but i dont no how this is my first time to if u can be helpful thank you very much

Make sure you are using 0.2X client
if u are and it dont work still then run SA-MP under admin of your comp and it should work :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiKo_JiFfY
if u are and it dont work still then run SA-MP under admin of your comp and it should work :P
do u mean the f8 admin thing that graphics suck and i have nvidia geforece 9400gt

Quote:
Originally Posted by eminembeastfan24
Quote:
do u mean the f8 admin thing that graphics suck and i have nvidia geforece 9400gt
Running it under Admin of the computer will disable all the mods except SA-MP
try deleting (after making a backup) the d3dx9_33.dll from the GTA SA directory < it might not be called that but u will know what one im on about

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by eminembeastfan24
Quote:
Running it under Admin of the computer will disable all the mods except SA-MP
try deleting (after making a backup) the d3dx9_33.dll from the GTA SA directory < it might not be called that but u will know what one im on about
samp works but some servers dont work it says gtasa.exe error like this

on some server not all

Ok delete the GTA_int from GTA SA user files
it should work
u will find it in Documents