SA-MP Server Advertisement

Well, I'd like to start off by saying that some people really take the piss. Alright, here's what's wrong. A lot of people put ALOT of effort in making their Advertisement thread to be noticed by the community, and then come along a few n00bs posting a 3 sentence topic about their community. From the top of the page, you get taken down to the bottom or even the 2nd page cause of people making stupid advertisement topics. In my opinion, it's not fair to others who really put effort in their one. So like, can something be done? Can there be some sorta moderator for that specific section? It doesn't need to be someone from the team already, you can assign someone else perhaps? Anyways, what do you all think? Anyone agree with me here?

It's not hard to click page two, anyway I doubt people go on the servers when it just says
"Please join my server :IP:"
I wouldn't anyway.

There was already a topic on this.. and the more detail you give the more interesting it'll make your server look, the wise one's would add the IP of a server that look's interesting to them.

You guys are missing OP's point though. I think he/she's asking to have more organization, so that people who do put in the time into the post (and theoretically the server) should deserve to have more lasting attention and not be clouded with a ton of people posting "join my server" and 6 hours later the server is never seen again type thing.