Certain Interiors Causing Game To Freeze

So, I have a beastly computer, beastly graphics card, ect, ect so it's not any of that causing it.

I teleport to the interiors on my server, certain ammunations, 24/7's ect ect

Not all cause it, but I enter, everything appears to render fine then my game legit freezes, I have to CTRL + ALT + DEL, total pain in the ass, who's got the answer to this one?

Do you have any mods installed for the game?

nope

and the only other thread I found on this forum relating to this issue, the guy was basically ignored. I thought it was the objects in my script, but removing them did not fix. It may be my script, but I doubt it. I'm having someone else test the same interiors now.

It would be nice if we knew which operating system you were running. Maybe what your resolution is and of course what parts you have in your computer, even though you say it's so beastly.

1920x1080 32 bit

i5
8 GB
450 GTS SLi
Windows 8
aka
beast

[UPDATE]

It has nothing to do with my system.
It's instantly crashing the entire server.

[UPDATE]

It's not actually CRASHING the server, but everyone online
and there's no errors in the log file, I'm running a plugin to detect then as well

You are running the crashdetect plugin, I presume?

Do you have any code under OnPlayerInteriorChange perhaps? From what I'm understanding, it seems to be a server-related issue, not a client-related issue. The only thing I can think of is that certain interiors are triggering an infinite loop, or something of the sort.

Disabled it before you even suggested to no avail.

Maybe this will help pinpoint the issue
When I had someone else enter the glitched interiors, it teleported me to what was an apparent coordinates of 0.0,0.0,0.0 and froze my game as well.

If you're using the Ravens RP game mode, then that makes sense. It's bugged to shit and there's something in Blueberry (0.0,0.0,0.0) that causes people to crash.

I'm actually using a self-constructed custom mod, I don't trust any other RP mod for that reason. It's something that happened after recent updates I'm guessing, because I don't believe I had the issue in the past (It's a script I've recovered and ported to 0.3x)

I'm gonna weed through and try to cut every bit of necessary code out and recompile as a new file.
Total pain in the ass, I'll keep yall posted.

Do you have streamfix?