Need help regarding a ban

Hi there, I wasn't sure where to post this so feel free to move this post to wherever it was supposed to be made.

I'm in a group of 6 friends who started playing SAMP about a month ago and we've been having a lot of fun.

Recently one member of our group of friends got banned because he posted our TeamSpeak server IP somewhere on the game, he was trying to give it to another Portuguese player so he could join our group in our private TS server. My friend had no idea he couldn't do that so of course he didn't mean to do something worthy of a ban.

I'm making this post because this ban has made it difficult for our group to play SAMP again because one of us is unable to join the fun.

I'm begging you guys to please tell me what to do regarding this, if there is any way this ban can be lifted, please let me know. Also you can be sure none of us will post our TS IP inside the game from now on, we learned the lesson.

Thanks in advance,

Fabio.

This is the SA-MP forum, not the forum for a specific server. I think you need to find the forum of the server you are talking about, and ask there.

Which script did ya download?

oh sorry, we're playing on:

HostName: PLA: Project Los Angeles [0.3X RC2]
Address: 64.62.174.142:7776
Mode: Roleplay P:LA v2.4.X
Map: Project-LA

can someone tell me where to post then?

EDIT: sorry didnt read the post that much

Anyways if your friend is banned from a server tell him to apply a unban on there forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roca26
Посмотреть сообщение
oh sorry, we're playing on:

HostName: PLA: Project Los Angeles [0.3X RC2]
Address: 64.62.174.142:7776
Mode: Roleplay P:LA v2.4.X
Map: Project-LA

can someone tell me where to post then?
You shouldn't post IPs here as that is considered advertising, but anyway:

http://www.project-la.com/

That took me about 5 seconds to find by Googling their name. I'm sure you could have done this too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
You shouldn't post IPs here as that is considered advertising, but anyway:

http://www.project-la.com/

That took me about 5 seconds to find by Googling their name. I'm sure you could have done this too
OR by adding their ip in your client and by clicking it to see the WEBURL from the client.
Good luck buddy.

Go & Post a BAN Appeal at the Server you were playing in forum/website... SA:MP team can't do anything about it, Only that server admins.