I got a good News for all the Egyptians playing SAMP

Good Day .
Congratz Egypt , PayPal now Supported in Egypt . Tell thanks for me COZ when they asked me to make a survey , I put a text that if they can support paypal in egypt , I send them a message for them to support it in Egypt , since there is many people need it in Egypt .

PayPal now supported on egypt (rock) , I'm very very very very Happy ! http://prntscr.com/118ckq

https://www.paypal.com/eg
http://prntscr.com/118d8q
Go and register now , You dun need Credit Card or Any kind of cards , You just can verifiy it with your cell phone , But to Gte Verified you should get a card :P .

To Be honest I'm very Happy , Now all egyptian people who need PayPal , They can register it , And verifiy it with thoer cell phones , then To get Verified Put your card ! .

Thank to
Nour (Ighost) telling me that the request got accepted
PayPal accepting the request .
Me.

Dunno if any Egyptians are here, but then, lol congrats egypt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzines4SAMP
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks (: , There is many Egyptians playing SA:MP lol ! . I'm one of them , and people i know them that they are playing SA:MP around 59 - 65.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim.E
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks (: , There is many Egyptians playing SA:MP lol ! . I'm one of them , and people i know them that they are playing SA:MP around 59 - 65.
Comparing the ratio between Egyptians, and others, they are very little, probably a medium sized circle comparing to a really xxl huge circle.

Egyptians:Others
65 : 40000

IMHO.

Yeah it's nice to hear this.

Well it's good you can now buy donatorship on servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [KHK]Khalid
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah it was nice to hear this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it's good you can now buy donatorship on servers.
I don't care about adding money on the PayPal , All what i care about getting limit , PayPal Supported on Egypt since today , I'm still can not receive money I can send only , It is not completely done I think it will be done as soon as possible .

Before PayPal suported on Egypt , My PayPal Was located on Denmark i was using www.paypal.com/dk , And change my IP to be sure that i will not get limit , But now I can not get limit , Because i verified it by my cell phone

Thanks for your replies , It is really Good 4 Me . I wish it can be supported in the countries that it is not supported on it

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Comparing the ratio between Egyptians, and others, they are very little, probably a medium sized circle comparing to a really xxl huge circle.

Egyptians:Others
65 : 40000

IMHO.
Sir , I'm telling you the Egyptian people i know them that they are playing SA:MP ( That I Know them ) Maybe there is more , I just told you . Here is a proof
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

The people i know them they are 65 playing SA:MP , But there is more and more . The most popular game in Egypt that people like it is GTA .

Quote:
Originally Posted by StayAlive
Посмотреть сообщение
This is the best news i heard it ever , Thanks Ibrahim.E for your announce and help ( REP+)
Btw , I'm Egyptian from Cairo , I wish i can meet you IRL , to hand you some money for this Announce XD
LOL , So 66 People now i know them XD , Thanks .

By the way , I don't need Money , I just announced that for all Egyptians that Using PayPal located in another country and they changing thier IP or the ( www.paypal.com [/dk - /ca - /us -etc.] )

I wish you are happy as me

Note : Currently PayPal accounts in Egypt are only able to send payments. This recipient is not eligible to receive funds.

I forgot to add it .

Yay , this is best news i got C:
Ty Ibrahim i will try to Rep+ you ASAP

Wow, Finally.
Thanks for the Survey Ibrahim.
Thanks veryyyyyyyyy much

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
View Post
Yay , this is best news i got C:
Ty Ibrahim i will try to Rep+ you ASAP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Error000
View Post
Wow, Finally.
Thanks for the Survey Ibrahim.
Thanks veryyyyyyyyy much
WoW, Thank you too , Without your old register on PayPal with your Egyptian IP , they wont trust that there is Egyptian people using paypal .

Thanks for your reply , and Thanks for your old register

I know that it is a good news for you all

And we are now 68 People that i know :P Dinzed4SAMP you can see ?

That's nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
That's nice!
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim.E
View Post
WoW, Thank you too , Without your old register on PayPal with your Egyptian IP , they wont trust that there is Egyptian people using paypal .

Thanks for your reply , and Thanks for your old register

I know that it is a good news for you all

And we are now 68 People that i know :P Dinzed4SAMP you can see ?
Yep, yet you got my name wrong

Quote:
View Post
Yep, yet you got my name wrong
LOL , I'm sorry

Nice news! its great paypal is opening up to other countries to support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
View Post
Nice news! its great paypal is opening up to other countries to support.
Of course , I hope it would be supported in all countries , But it is still incompleted in Egypt .

Thanks

There is no more Egyptians there