[FilterScript] [FS]L.A.S LuX Admin System |UPDATE: 7/03[v1.6]|Whirlpool+Many CMDS+VIP+Much More

I found a bag... For example... If a am admin... If other player connect's with my nickname, he can't login... but he can write from my nickname... He is in requesc class, he can't spawn, but he can write from me.. . Can Luxorin help me to make a thing... that until you login. you can't write in chat. Is it possible?

Lux Admin is outdated, the author will not answer your bug reports anymore.

Please help me i got 1 error

Код:
E:\Games\GTA San Andreas\Game-mode\pawno\include\ldudb.inc(20) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
how to fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMapper
Посмотреть сообщение
Please help me i got 1 error

Код:
E:\Games\GTA San Andreas\Game-mode\pawno\include\ldudb.inc(20) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
how to fix this?
u need to re-download dutils

how to disable auto login sorry i\'m newbie =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazmieHarith
View Post
how to disable auto login sorry i\'m newbie =D
go to script files,then go to lux config(options) and set the autologin to 0 (autologin=0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaniyal
Посмотреть сообщение
u need to re-download dutils
the inc files that dont work even if they are at the right place just open the inc file copy everything and paste it in pawno

i want to use /giveallscore and /givecar [id] [name] and ur /giveallweapon [name or id] [ammo] ,/freezeall is also bug can u tell me how to fix it?

Best admin sys ever nice 10000000000000/1000000000000 but y did u stop v1.7?

nice might download it

All it really needs is some grammatical and mechanics corrections, then it will be a 10/10 for me.

Probably the best admin filter script

iT WONT SAVE MY ACCOUNTS WHY ? I USE THE LINUX .

Very Good Can You Understand Me How to install it Im new here

Plz Send me at raza.ir92@live.com im waiting

It do not save accounts!!!

how to fix this

Very good script but im waiting for the next update!

that is not bug xD
that your second password, you can find on filescript ..you must change it by yourself
here ..

line 85 : #define TwoRconPass "changeme" //Define the Second RCON Password

Congrats for the great work!
One thing that could be very usefull, would be implementing some kind of menu so you can easily use the available commands that plugins gives you.

The Registration system is not working with me

Can anyone help me ?
i get this error when i try to recompile it.
Quote:

Nvm , i fixed it.