Hello SA-MP members,
i have one problem with SA-MP.
In my laptop there no problem with SA-MP (i can play in servers perfectly) and no lagging etc...
But i tried on computer, after ~10min playing in server, then it comes lag, so all cars etc disappears and nothing response to client. It happens too all servers, like i can play SA-MP only on my laptop not computer.
I have enabled SA-MP in computer firewall etc, still happens.
What's the problem? I dont think so that problem is about internet, because.. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2426993887.png

Comp. spec.
System Model 945PT-A2 (ESC)
Processor Pentium Dual-Core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz (2CPUs)
Memory 2048MB RAM
Graphic card ATI Radeon HD 4300/4500 Series

IM NOT TALKING ABOUT FPSDROP!

Get a better PC?

If you can't run a 10 year old game, then you really need to take that credit card out and buy yourself a new computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViruZz
Посмотреть сообщение
Get a better PC?

If you can't run a 10 year old game, then you really need to take that credit card out and buy yourself a new computer.

Very helpful post from you, maybe buy me another computer, i5 processor would be good...
My computer can run GTA SA game etc. Im talking about some lag about internet NOT FPSDROP or something about this.
[I can play in server ~10min then lag comes and only cars disappears and i can't do nothing (commands etc) like server isn't responding to client. I have again to reconnect when lag is f*cking up..]

Still need help about this.

Still need help about this. I've checked computer firewall and it's correct.. I can't understand that why it happens.