Can't connect to the forum

Hi, I thought SA:MP Forum was down since four days until I found out today the problem is actually by myself. I can't connect to the forum unless I use a proxy server (which I don't prefer). What can be problem? What can I do to solve it?

Thanks.

I don't know what's the problem. I guess only a Beta Tester or even Kalcor can answer to this question. Sometimes the forums goes very slow for me or it's down. It's happening only to my DNS I don't know the reason.

I wonder if maybe the forum administration range-banned an IP address and you just happened to be included in there. I personally haven't had this issue, but as "TheArcher" said, I do have very slow connection speed to the forums at time.

Are you using chrome? I've been through this before

RyDeR`, you probably experience the same issue I experienced two years ago. There's, most likely, a guy who has been IP Range banned, who seemed to be in your IP range. Back then my IP was removed from the list by JernejL(I believe). You should try to send him a message

Are you sure it's nothing with your ISP's DNS server? What happens if you try to ping forum.sa-mp.com? (first with the FQDN) if that doesn't work, resolve the domain name and try to ping the direct IP. While this is no indication it should at least help pin point where the problem possibly is.

Domain resolving fails could mean something wrong with your DNS.
Direct IP ping fails could mean your IP is blocked or your firewall and or router is blocking it. If this step works it means something is wrong with your DNS server. (probably your ISP's one).

If you can ping it directly, try to use ******'s DNS server, look it up on ******, it's free to use and it doesn't have restrictions.

Alright, I tried pinging and it failed, which means like you said my IP is blocked. Four days ago, everything was working just fine. I sent JernejL a message, let's wait.

Everyone thanks!

Out of interest, what is your ISP?

My static IP address recently changed and it's fixed now (I called them). It was definitly my IP address that was range-banned like you guys said. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Out of interest, what is your ISP?
Telenet N.V.

This sometimes happens to me and some other website appear offline to me too and at that time websites like ****** etc works fine for me...I just wait for it to get to normal.