[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

i already downloaded it again and ran the gamemode then i started getting even more errors than before while compiling. It just wont compile please help me

Wrong topic

Nice work :P

yeah nice work

Can AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer be made? AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer exists now, so it should be possible...

Very nice,I start to use this before one week.

what map converter to use to , make a mta map to a samp map , and give all Createdynamic objcet a world id?
anyone sugggestions :X?

I have a little suggestion.

My idea is implementing a function to the plugin "LoadMTAMap(Filename, MaxObjects, worldid, interiorid, ...)" to automatically load .map files created with MTA.
MaxObjects could be used to limit the amount of objects loaded.

It could return a Map ID to use this:

UnloadMTAMap(ID);

Well, it's possible to script it in PAWN but I think it would be handy. Furthermore new scripters can use MTA files easily without converting etc.
Maybe it's even faster in C but I can't say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
That's like asking Sony to make the Playstation 3 accept Xbox disks...
Yeah, like put some shit on my PS3..
Also, i have some problem with my streamer, i think i'll update it soon

Very nice

why mostly when i drive in pipes they wont showup but when i exit vehicle then object show

PHP код:
C:\Users\aaa\Desktop\Skytech\Skytech\pawno\include\streamer.inc(155) : error 017undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\aaa\Desktop\Skytech\Skytech\pawno\include\streamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\aaa\Desktop\Skytech\Skytech\pawno\include\streamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\aaa\Desktop\Skytech\Skytech\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : error 017undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT" 
Any idea?I want to use this streamer for the pickups of my houses,because they don't appear.

is this native
>>>Streamer_IsItemVisible(playerid, type, {Text3D,_}:id);<<<
a test los or just if it is visable what so ever function?

Check item is loaded for player, or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
Old engine bug, not related to the streamer at all.
so theres no way to fix that?
on CreateObject works perfect......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beljulji
Посмотреть сообщение
so theres no way to fix that?
on CreateObject works perfect......
There are some workarounds, but no real fix.
Search for it on the forums.

Thanks,it's work.

I love that plugin. Its the most plugin that helps and works for me

Код:
C:\Users\DarkOrion11\Documents\Test\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Users\DarkOrion11\Documents\Test\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(375) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Users\DarkOrion11\Documents\Test\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(397) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Users\DarkOrion11\Documents\Test\pawno\include\Streamer.inc(399) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
How to solve this problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
Can AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer be made? AttachPlayerObjectToPlayer exists now, so it should be possible...
I'm sorry for quoting myself, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like it if this function were made

I hope it gets added!

Awesome plugin, just misses one feature

Keep up the good work!