Vehicles stuck in the sky

The sanchez and BMX are stuck in the sky like in Gtand Theft Awesome 4 Weeooooom...
When you spawn them, they stay at the position where you spawned them, so they don't fall down.
Even when you shoot the vehicles, they won't move.
Same goes for Bike, mountain bike, NRG, FCR, HPV1000, ... I think it's all vehicles with 2 wheels.

Confirmed. Though it only seems to happen when vehicles are spawned "on the fly" with CreateVehicle. Vehicles spawned with AddStaticVehicle don't seem to suffer from the problem.

I think it should be left as it is, because as we all know, if they fall then they wont stay on their wheels, but rolls around instead..

No, it shouldn't be left like it is because they spawn like 3 meter in the air and you can't get on them.

You both have a point
however, if you don't want them to fall, then just spawn them on the ground level and they won't.

But I'm having trouble with this now because my vehicle spawn dialog spawns all vehicles up in the air infront of you and they should fall down to the ground :/
I can't use any bikes now D:

btw, for the ones who don't understand my joke about Grand Theft Awesome 4 Weeeoommm...

Confirmed. Seemingly every time you NEED a vehicle too! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KY
View Post
Confirmed. Seemingly every time you NEED a vehicle too! lol
The less vehicles around you, the more likely it'll get stuck in the sky.
Sa-mp created that code to troll us all

This Happens if you spawn them While in the sky?Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herald_Groove
View Post
This Happens if you spawn them While in the sky?Wow
If you add PutPlayerInVehicle when you spawn a bike..it 'fixes' it but yeah...CreateVehicle a bike to coords in the sky and it sticks there.

Also sometime if you teleport on a bike, the world around you isn't drawn until you get off/back on the bike.

EDIT so explanation from the man himself (Kalcor) is that the way GTA loads the environment around you is a bit odd, so in order to keep bikes from plummeting through the ground and straight into 'blue hell'...he had to make them spawn like that. Its the only logical fix to a problem that lives within GTA itself.

PS I paraphrased that a little.

I'm not sure, but I think it has to do with vehicle engine status, I remember i turned a vehicle's engine off while on the sky and it freezed there, i'm not sure..