Big Issue

Hello. I have big question. Today my Comunity keep getting attacked by another Comunity via a Hacker. Anyway, This Hacker joins on the server (even if I range banned him 45 times) and do something. The things I am getting in logs is that he is doing something and I get 50000+ of these:

Code:
Warning: PlayerDialogResponse PlayerId: 0 dialog ID doesn't match last sent dialog ID
Warning: PlayerDialogResponse PlayerId: 5 dialog ID doesn't match last sent dialog ID

You get this error because when a player has a dialog open the server restarts.

No! It's a sa-mp exploit I think this shit should be fixed very soon!
Maybe another client UPDATE! Kalkor should read this!

Are you sure this is a exploit? looks to me as a simple error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonym2009
View Post
No! It's a sa-mp exploit I think this shit should be fixed very soon!
Maybe another client UPDATE! Kalkor should read this!
You get this error whenever a player has a dialog box open during the server restart.

I didn't restart my server!

I think he's using something like RakSAMPClient ... and this shi* should be stopped...

There's a fix for this (This will fix this and many others):

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=292813

This was an exploit in older sa-mp versions that has been fixed in 0.3e. That is just a warning to let you know somebody is trying it exploit it still.

If its flooding your logs, add some code under OnDialogResponse to check for unused dialog id's being sent and count it, if an ip address gets multiple warnings, ban the ip.

Or if you have root access, use iptables to examine the packets for this exploit and rate limit them.