Starting a NEW Community

hey well i once had a community known as Sentro Gaming and some faggot ass mate basically hijacked my server and my website and i gave up on it all, now im back and im going to start a new community with much more then just sa-mp now what im asking for is, scripters, mapper a server manager (you get highest admin status and run the server basically) some forum mods, minecraft admins etc please reply here if your interested as im setting up the website now

(you get highest admin status and run the server basically)

Lol'd

hmm you incompetence fails you, what i basically mean is im planning to run about 10 server all up withing about a month and i cant run them all so i want someone to basically run the sa-mp server while i do other shit you get it naw?

Your basically asking someone to be your slave in reward they get admin position which most others offer.

Admin position is actually nothing, but if you are paying them then they will come.

im basically giving them a server they can do wat ever they want with free it just goes under my community name lol,

Link please (ur community website).

I'll help out.. Just to stop wasting my own time lol.

PM me your skype ~

If you don't know how to protect your server/website what are you starting a community for?

Perhaps he has learnt from previous mistakes. Many people do.