Get Computer Name ?

Hi! Is there any way to find out player computer name! I know for this in php but how to connect this with sa-mp. If I using http, that will return to script a hosting machine computer name ?
Is there any way to find player computer name ?

Thanks in advance!

Not possible to get the computer name in SAMP, unless you ask the player to type it in themselves in SAMP.

i heard of something like sa-mp scripting in php, not sure if you could combine that, try to search for php scripting in sa-mp..
why would you need that anyway? that's personal information, i doubt if it's ok to just get the computer name without asking first

I need this because of cheater! I know some programs wich use this and I have seen before a dynamic php signature witch show my IP, name, Browser...

very nice idea, this could be something
anyways, i don't know how many programming knowledge you have, i don't have much , only pawn/html/css/php, but you could write a C++ plugin for this.
or, hire someone to do it for you
as far as i know it's only possible like that, or maybe if you can make a php based GM

Yes I would like to provide ban a Computer name because you can change IP easy. I would like to find way to do this. If someone else know this, I would like to post here(sry for bad eng)

Ban a 'Computer Name', what do you mean with Computer name?

I think he wants to ban mac adresses, but they're still easier to change

When you install a windows, you need to set name of your computer. Not a user account name on windows.
To see your computer name: Right click on My Computer -> Properties -> Computer Name ->Full computer name: ....
This name you can only change on installing windows.. If I can to see this, I can ban your computer forever(to time when you change your OS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marusa
Посмотреть сообщение
When you install a windows, you need to set name of your computer. Not a user account name on windows.
To see your computer name: Right click on My Computer -> Properties -> Computer Name ->Full computer name: ....
This name you can only change on installing windows.. If I can to see this, I can ban your computer forever(to time when you change your OS)
Yeah, that should be very handy to have when you have some disturbing hackers just destroying your server, make a new thread or pm if you find out a way to do it I'm interested