Do you like the idea of perma-death/forced CK in roleplay?

Alright ..
Its a good attempt bro , anyways if you are making this type of server , I assure my presence there for sure.
Good Luck ..!

Sometimes yes because when i tryed to CK one he said NO Reason; I am chief of the lspd i banned him right away:P anyways yes it kinda Depends... But i think this should be accepted and like a rule in server but EVERY SERVER ADMINS NEED A ANOTHER ADMIN ACCOUNT..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sig Hansen
View Post
Sometimes yes because when i tryed to CK one he said NO Reason; I am chief of the lspd i banned him right away:P anyways yes it kinda Depends... But i think this should be accepted and like a rule in server but EVERY SERVER ADMINS NEED A ANOTHER ADMIN ACCOUNT..
Nice bump.

I think its a great idea should defo do it

Quote:

For example, you cannot kill somebody you just robbed unless they provoke you.

What if the player wants to RP as a psycopath or serial killer? (No, I'm not joking. RP needs as much freedom as possible imo)

sounds nice cant wait to try out the server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
View Post
What if the player wants to RP as a psycopath or serial killer? (No, I'm not joking. RP needs as much freedom as possible imo)
Yeah, been thinking on this one. Every once in a while there needs to be tragedy; it would create good roleplay with not all deaths being justified.