[Plugin] Streamer Plugin

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRage
Посмотреть сообщение
Is it me or OnPlayerEditDynamicObject isn't getting called?
It's you

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
Why is there a playerid parameter in the CreateDynamicPickup? :0
Others would be able to pickup, or not? (can't test it right now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Always all players see pickups because they can't be created per player. What this pluzgin does is that it creates only when speicifc player is nearby, but when it's created everyone will see it.
^^^^

mmm that is annoying ill look into it and see if i can help in anyway sounds like a challenge =D

It would be very nice to have a function to attach a dynamic object to another dynamic object (Like AttachObjectToObject).

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDraw
Посмотреть сообщение
^^^^
Then, the "playerid" parameter from CreateDynamicPickup should be removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by costel_nistor96
Посмотреть сообщение
Then, the "playerid" parameter from CreateDynamicPickup should be removed.
I'm agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDraw
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm agree with you.
I think that Icnognito did this for the future version of SA-MP, where pickups would be per player, so don't remove this.

Proposal:
Код:
AttachDynamicObjectToPlayer(objectid, playerid, Float:OffsetX, Float:OffsetY, Float:OffsetZ, Float:RotX, Float:RotY, Float:RotZ);

Put up some binaries for r77:

Quote:

- Fixed IsPlayerInDynamicRaceCP
- Removed IsPlayerNPC checks from include file
- Added Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate

IsPlayerInDynamicRaceCP has apparently been broken forever (it used the IsPlayerInDynamicCP function address), so kudos to HuSs3n for catching that.

NPCs should be able to trigger area and (race) checkpoint callbacks now. I don't think that they can trigger pickup callbacks, though I could be wrong. They don't process streamed objects, map icons, or 3D text labels, so there shouldn't be any additional overhead.

Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate enables or disables streaming for whole sets of item types.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HLF]Southclaw
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm having troubles with Map Icons, I create a bunch on the map, move my car somewhere else so more load, then if I try to hide them again (Same loop code, same ID numbers) only some delete.
Any code to reproduce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:

- Fixed IsPlayerInDynamicRaceCP
- Added Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate

IsPlayerInDynamicRaceCP is finally fixed, thanks Incognito, I really need this function.
Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate is very usefull aswell.

Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Streamer_ToggleItemUpdate enables or disables streaming for whole sets of item types.
When I have few objects streamed to me and I set ToggleItemUpdate to false, they won't dissapear, make them to dissapear when this function is called and toggled to false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
Try this:

pawn Код:
Streamer_DestroyAllVisibleItems(playerid, STREAMER_TYPE_*);
Didn't saw that functions. Thanks.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I didn't mention this earlier, but you'll need .NET 4.0 to run r77.
You've compiled with an outdated include file.
Okey, it works with MS Visual C++. Sorry for trouble.

I've decided to have some fun-test moment, so here's the (main) code if other's are interested as well:
pawn Код:
#include "a_samp"
#include "streamer"

#define DEFAULT_WORLD_ID (-1)
#define DEFAULT_INTERIOR_ID (-1)
#define NO_PLAYERID (-1)
#define MAX_DISTANCE_OBJECT (400.0)
#define HEIGHT (700.0)

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    /*

-3000.0 -> 3000.0 (6000.0)
    offX = +4.0

offY = +11.3

*/

for(new a = 0; a < 1500; a++)
    {
        for(new b = 0; b < 531; b++)
            CreateDynamicObject(3851, -3000.0 + (4.0 * a), -3000.0 + (11.3 * b), HEIGHT, 0.0, 90.0, 0.0, DEFAULT_WORLD_ID, DEFAULT_INTERIOR_ID, NO_PLAYERID, MAX_DISTANCE_OBJECT);
    }
    return true;
}

public OnPlayerClickMap(playerid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
    return SetPlayerPos(playerid, fX, fY, HEIGHT + 3.0);
Pictures:
http://zbsamp.info/slike/images/6G71W.png
http://zbsamp.info/slike/images/mPhca.png
http://zbsamp.info/slike/images/2VQc0.png
http://zbsamp.info/slike/images/JcX5h.png

It will create 796500 streamed glass-objects over whole San Andreas map on the height which is defined with with HEIGHT define (700.0 in my code).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correlli
Посмотреть сообщение
I've decided to have some fun-test moment, so here's the (main) code if other's are interested as well:
pawn Код:
#include "a_samp"
#include "streamer"

#define DEFAULT_WORLD_ID (-1)
#define DEFAULT_INTERIOR_ID (-1)
#define NO_PLAYERID (-1)
#define MAX_DISTANCE_OBJECT (400.0)
#define HEIGHT (700.0)

public OnGameModeInit()
{
    /*

offX = +4.0

offY = +11.3

*/

for(new a = 0; a < 1500; a++)
    {
        for(new b = 0; b < 531; b++)
            CreateDynamicObject(3851, -3000.0 + (4.0 * a), -3000.0 + (11.3 * b), HEIGHT, 0.0, 90.0, 0.0, DEFAULT_WORLD_ID, DEFAULT_INTERIOR_ID, NO_PLAYERID, MAX_DISTANCE_OBJECT);
    }
    return true;
}

public OnPlayerClickMap(playerid, Float:fX, Float:fY, Float:fZ)
    return SetPlayerPos(playerid, fX, fY, HEIGHT + 3.0);
Pictures:
http://zbsamp.info/slike/images/6G71W.png
http://zbsamp.info/slike/images/mPhca.png
http://zbsamp.info/slike/images/2VQc0.png
http://zbsamp.info/slike/images/JcX5h.png

It will create 796500 streamed glass-objects over whole San Andreas map on the height which is defined with with HEIGHT define (700.0 in my code).
Really nice.

i have the R77 VERSION and INCLUDE but when i start it tells me its not the right include why??>??

Quote:

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3c, ©2005-2010 SA-MP Team

[15:56:18]
[15:56:18] Server Plugins
[15:56:18] --------------
[15:56:18] Loading plugin: streamer

*** Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 by Incognito loaded ***

[15:56:18] Loaded.
[15:56:18] Loading plugin: sscanf

[15:56:18] ===============================

[15:56:18] sscanf plugin loaded.

[15:56:18] © 2009 Alex "Y_Less" Cole

[15:56:18] ===============================

[15:56:18] Loading plugin: audio

*** Audio Plugin v0.5 R2 by Incognito loaded ***

[15:56:18] Loaded 3 plugins.

[15:56:18] Filter Scripts
[15:56:18] ---------------
[15:56:18] Loading filter script 'Objects.amx'...
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] Loading filter script 'Objects2.amx'...
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:18] Loading filter script '0.3cObjects.amx'...
[15:56:19] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:19] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:19] Loaded 3 filter scripts.

[15:56:19] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:19] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:19] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:19] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:19] *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:19] *** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[15:56:19] Script[gamemodes/Broal.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[15:56:19] Number of vehicle models: 0
[15:56:56] --- Server Shutting Down.
[15:56:56]

*** Streamer Plugin v2.6.1 by Incognito unloaded ***

[15:56:56] ===============================

[15:56:56] sscanf plugin unloaded.

[15:56:56] ===============================

*** Audio Plugin v0.5 R2 by Incognito unloaded ***

Any ideas ?

Recomplie these scripts with new include file.

i did recompiled it with latest plugin and new include files so now i get error's from gamemode
Quote:

C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Desktop\SA-MP\COPYOF~1\GAMEMO~1\e.pwn(10386) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_RemoveEAX"
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Desktop\SA-MP\COPYOF~1\GAMEMO~1\e.pwn(10387) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_SetEAX"
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Desktop\SA-MP\COPYOF~1\GAMEMO~1\e.pwn(10391 -- 10392) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_RemoveEAX"
../ServerStocks/Stocks.pwn(1541) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Seek"
../ServerStocks/Stocks.pwn(1603) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_Set3DOffsets"
../ServerStocks/Stocks.pwn(1621) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_SetEAX"
../ServerStocks/Stocks.pwn(1632) : error 017: undefined symbol "Audio_RemoveEAX"
../ServerStocks/Functions.pwn(2617) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "Audio_OnSetPack")
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
After i had new plugin and inc i have these errors

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SA-MP\Copy of orignal\pawno\include\streamer.inc(157) : error 017: undefined symbol "OBJECT_MATERIAL_SIZE_256x128"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SA-MP\Copy of orignal\pawno\include\streamer.inc(377) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerEditObject")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SA-MP\Copy of orignal\pawno\include\streamer.inc(399) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerSelectObject")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SA-MP\Copy of orignal\pawno\include\streamer.inc(401) : error 017: undefined symbol "SELECT_OBJECT_PLAYER_OBJECT"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vegas
Посмотреть сообщение
i did recompiled it with latest plugin and new include files so now i get error's from gamemode

After i had new plugin and inc i have these errors
Problem is in SA-MP includes. Update it...