Sometimes can,Sometimes cant connect.

OKay so i have a samp server ,RP Gamemode.I port forwarded 7777 and checked like 10 times.It is working like 50/50.Bcuz players sometimes can, sometimes cant connect.I really need help.Thank you.

I would recommend a host for your needs, Port forwarding always faces issues.

Not sure why it would be doing this though if it all looks correct.

Port Forward sux.Maybe buy a host which is cheaper.

Well please, if anyone knows a solution, please tell me, because ireally want to host it on my computer, cuz it has 4gb ram and stuff.And for now im not getting a host, because im just testing the server out with my friends.So i port forwarded ike this:In my router there's NAT, which opens: port triggering and virtual servers.So i did port triggering 7777 TCP/UDP and one only UDP, and other is virtual sevrers, which contains a 192.168.1.X, so i wrote 3 and 2 so i basiclly created 2 TCP/UDP on 192.168.1.2 and one on 192.168.1.3.Then I did UDP on 192.168.2 and on 192.168.1.3.SO did i port forwarded right?And if i did what could be the problem?

Do you have good ping and fast internet connection? If outside players can join, all is correct with your port forwards.

Thank you.

Well my download speed is about 1mb/s if good sedeers, and ping on my server is 1-10.Btw i forgot to mention.PF port checker Or whatever not sure what its called, is saying that port is not reacheable.And i did port forward as stated in post 3.Any helP?

It's all about the upload speed, mostly.. Anyway, that's not the case here. You probably got dynamic IP, with causes the ip relatated problem. Try, if possible to change to static, then port forward the static IP.

Or try Hamachi. Let your friends install it to.

Dynamic ip?In my knowledge i have external ip.And if this helps you:Everytime my router restarts the new ip comes.Is that dynamic ip?And if it is how do I change it to static?Thanks.I will not use hamachi, only if that will be the last thing i can do

Now i found out i have dynamic ip, and i Use no-ip.com stuff, that creates a static ip adress in that caseampserver.no-ip.org, and it refreshes my ip every 5 minutes, but its the same, still sometimes can sometimes cant connect.Or do u have any suggestion of a stable Static ip sites etc?