Need help, getting random errors.

http://puu.sh/MZh7

Ok so I was just updating my script then out of nowhere this pops up, I think I might have accidentally deleted something somewhere, these are my includes and it's saying that "string" is already defined, but the only two includes before sscanf2 are a_samp and zcmd, I have no idea whats going on and it's driving me insane.

Try to put main(){} under your includes. I don't know would it work. But try it!

Try this

1. Download the latest sscanf 2.6 plugin and update your library. Compile the script again!
2. Have you defined a Global string with the name 'string' in the script? If yes then delete it and Compile again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Try this

1. Download the latest sscanf 2.6 plugin and update your library. Compile the script again!
2. Have you defined a Global string with the name 'string' in the script? If yes then delete it and Compile again!
Already tried redownloading sscanf, and nope don't got a 'string' global variable, I haven't messed with any includes at all, just was messing around, deleted a couple of define macros and now when I compile it does this.

lines 218 & 278:
pawn Код:
new string[256];

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathTone
Посмотреть сообщение
Already tried redownloading sscanf, and nope don't got a 'string' global variable, I haven't messed with any includes at all, just was messing around, deleted a couple of define macros and now when I compile it does this.
Damn thats bad. Do this once. Download the SAMP 0.3e windows server again. Put all the includes in the pawn>include folder then update the plugin there. Put your scriptfiles , game mode. Configure server.cfg and then run your server again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilxz97
Посмотреть сообщение
lines 218 & 278:
pawn Код:
new string[256];
The warning says 'string shadows an existing variable.' Not that it is undefined!

Rename one of the variables, and change it in your script. That would fix it.

LOL

http://puu.sh/MZt2

It was a fucking random "s" in the middle of my script, wow that was lucky that i found it in 10k lines, Thanks anyways, Ballu_Miaa, Fixed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathTone
Посмотреть сообщение
It was a fucking random "s" in the middle of my script, wow that was lucky that i found it in 10k lines, Thanks anyways, Ballu_Miaa, Fixed!
lol fucked up.Glad you found it in the end. Whenever you update the script , make sure to keep a backup!

All good ,Glad to help.