Server Help!

Hello my server was just running fine about 10 minutes ago until i did a server restart because one of my old scripters placed a back door into my script which i got onto it straight away, this is my problem..

Код:
*** Streamer Plugin: Include file version (0) does not match plugin version (0x26002) (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
anyone know how i can fix this its doing my head in

script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file

What it says, get the latest include files and recompile the script.

But what include file, i havent done nothing all i did was edit the cmd for the backdoor so he cant make himself admin.

Just download 0.3e version of all plugins, includes and recompile script with 0.3e compiler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampLoverNo123
Посмотреть сообщение
Just download 0.3e version of all plugins, includes and recompile script with 0.3e compiler.
^^ What he/she said:
If you are too lazy use these:
SAMP 0.3 server: Download
Plugins: View

I think its volt host because i dont get this error on my computer? ive already opened a ticket with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupuc
Посмотреть сообщение
I think its volt host because i dont get this error on my computer? ive already opened a ticket with them.
Are u serious?On local host everything works...even the micky mouse plugin.

Re-add the streamer plugin as said in server log,the recompile the gamemode.

"Leo is currently under an attack. Servers hosted on 64.120.22.140 are affected. We are working on resolving this as quickly as possible and will provide updates as they are available."

Well we have fixed the streamer plugin problem, And it is volt host thats down

To get the server to function properly, you will need to compile your script with the includes that game in the package you downloaded, the package that you got the includes from you must take the plugins from for it to function.