[FilterScript] [FS] Minigames

Well, I made a filterscript with 8 minigames, DM, race, derby and other funny things

This is what it includes:

/derby - A derby in the Bloodbowl.
/lvdm - A deathmatch in the LVPD.
/teamdm - A team-deathmatch in Area 51.
/qderby - A derby in the Quarry.
/boxing - A deathmatch without weapons, you have to fist other people. And you just get 50 health + no armor.
/sdive - An unlimited amount of people is released high up in the air, and are supposed to land on a certain spot, the first one to do that, wins.
/kartrace - A race around the bloodbowl (where also the normal derby is), with karts only.
/srace - A race in the Vice Stadium, with NRG's.

Only on minigames with vehicles is a player limit of 15 player at a time. Other minigames have no player limits

/minigames shows some general information, and all the minigame commands of course.
/info shows you info about a seperate minigame, i.e. /info srace will show this:
SRace: A race in the Vice Stadium, with NRG's.
Your goal is to drive one lap in the fastest time.

* Update: Fixed bugs.

Download: amx + pwn:

http://uploadhost.nl/download.php?file=442minigames.rar

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/f2f43ca9a

Jim/H4rdc0r3

PS, post bugs here (If there are any left).

very nice

simple but very nice

Nice man, good job

Added pastebin link, so you don't have to download it to see the source ^^

nice, for a first release

so many bugs...for ex. you can type a command to join a minigame so many times as you want
btw nice idea,hope to see a lot of this bugs fixed

Yes, you can type them as much as you want. But if you're in a minigame already, it won't work... Have you even tested it?

Код:
	  if(playerinminigame[playerid] == 1)
	  {
	    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xB4B5B7AA, "You are already in a minigame");
	    return 1;
	  }

easy and nice

so if I am in lvdm waiting for start of it,typing /lvdm is like spawn select?
2 bug - if anybody will start minigame during the timer of starting other minigame,the last typed mini will start,but not the first.(as i tested it)
3 bug - exiting almost all of minigames,spawn player in the sky ,I think you need SpawnPlayer(playerid);
4 bug - color of the player after /teamdm does not return to the color before dm.

P.S.I'll continue testing and reporting bugs found

Too man bugs :/ But good effort!

interesting,but the code of script is right...i'll try to put it in the gamemode

put RemovePlayerFromVehicle(i); when player exits dm,by disconnect,death or win,beacuse SpawnPlayer doesn't work in vehicle.

I'll fix the bugs when I'll come home, I'm not home atm.

Updated, fixed the above bugs (download on top of the page)

Jim/H4rdc0r3

wow man this script is awesome

Nice job men i use it on my server only bug is that sometimes when the player wins the minigame, the script dosent eject them from the minigame

Bud Realy nice job

Good

Omg, link to postebin is still working, why you want the download link ? Source is in this adress http://rapidshare.com/files/181404660/source_new.rar

Thanks excellent and easy