How to run an samp server on a vps?

Hey guys im new in these vps's things can anyone help me with teamviewer and show me how to run the samp03svr or is there like a software like teamviewer to control the vps Thanks

Isn't hard is it?
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Linux_Server
Took me less then a second to find it.
nohup ./samp03svr &

In fact i looked at that and tryed it but didnt work m8

Well tell us what happened then? I have a server running on my VPS and it's working fine.

Its work fine.

What issues are you having with that guide he linked you?

Make sure to make it run after you close the terminal :P if you want to keep it 24/7

Also his VPS might be windows, ever heard of that possibility?

Hey guys mine is linux and i would really appreciate it if you guys could help me over teamviewer as im only having trouble with the sa-mp servers....

ok the problem is when i do cd Samp03 i enter the folder right then i do ./samp0svr then i click enter and then nothing happens....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon33
Посмотреть сообщение
ok the problem is when i do cd Samp03 i enter the folder right then i do ./samp0svr then i click enter and then nothing happens....
nothing is supposed to happen(at least nothing visible to you) if you use
Код:
nohup ./samp03svr &
command, since it launches the server as a background process and doesn't display the server console. Now if you wrote only
Код:
./samp03svr
and nothing happened(which is unlikely), try pasting bash(ssh) output here that you get when you type in the commands.