/accept job ? How to do so?

Sup , it's Mike again ! I would like to do a /accept job command like :

if IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, pos)
Then it would be /joinjob(like drug dealer or so) with OnPlayerCommandText(playerid)
Then i would like to get like if the player typed /joinjob it would ask type accept job to join job and then give the playerjobid1 and save it on a file in filterscript which i dont know how to do so if you guys could gimme a code it would be awesome !

I thank you all !

Well, about the part with /accept job command. It ain't that hard. All you have to do, is create a new variable (or you can also use PVars in this sittuations) at the /joinjob command. For instance, let's say "Drug Dealer" is job ID 2.
pawn Код:
new JobApplying[MAX_PLAYERS]; // If you want PVars, don't create this variable

// on the /joinjob command, you'd have
JobApplying[playerid] = 2 // for drug dealer job

// or, if you want PVars, use it like:
SetPVarInt(playerid, "ApplyingJob", 2); // This creats a PVar ApplyingJob and sets it to 2.

// And now, the accept job command:

YCMD:accept(player, params[], help)
{
    #pragma unused help
    if(strcmp(params, "job", false) == 0)
    {
                if(JobApplying[playerid] == 0)
                         return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You haven't apply for any job, so you can't accept it.");

// OR if you use PVars, skip the previous step and do:
                if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "ApplyingJob") < 1)
                         return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You haven't apply for any job, so you can't accept it.");

// And now, just set the players job to its variable
                   PlayerInfo[playerid][Job] = JobApplying[playerid]; // For normal variables
                   PlayerInfo[playerid][Job] = GetPVarInt(playerid, "ApplyingJob"); // For PVars
                  // And don't forget to reset the variable
                    JobApplying[playerid] = 0; // For normal variable
                    DeletePVar(playerid, "ApplyingJob"); // For PVars
}
That's pretty much everything.

Oh god ! Thanks ! But isn't this in YCMD ? Can i use my job FS (which is in normal samp code) with Ycmd ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeydoo
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh god ! Thanks ! But isn't this in YCMD ? Can i use my job FS (which is in normal samp code) with Ycmd ?
Well, I gave you an example with YCMD because I use YCMD ... but you can always modify it as you wish. Implement it to your server needs.

ps: I don't know if you can use YCMD with your filterscript ... Try it out and see for yourself.