[FilterScript] [FS] >> L Admin 4 - Adminscript << [stats/weap/place saving | Over 150 CMDS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by [FH
Dacads ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethaL
This may be silly but have u got the ladmin folder in scriptfiles folder it must have the config.ini file inside it inorder to load !

I had a go at deliberately trying to crash it and found this is the only way u could b doing it. have u removed the server message Bcos U can change it by typing /setsm in game (without sm it wont load)

PUT ALL FILES AND FOLDERS IN THE CORRECT PLACE
Don\'t matter i use Xadmin instead
Kinda weird because I can\'t use Xadmin. It does to my game what LAdmin does to yours if you get what I\'m saying .

Great work Leathal, I like how player freezes on the lvehicle menu. One thing, when I use /gmx the server crashes after the GM reloads. Appart from that I have only positive things to say :P.

Thanks Puffmac, i gonna have to remove the gmx cmd. Also try out the jail cmd ive made it so the camera zooms in on the arrested player, looks cool i think.

Ill check it out... i hope there are just few vehicles so my GM won t crash :P then i ll edit it and i will "bug it" (Lethal said) so...
maybe ill use it dunno

EDIT: BIG TYPE... VERY BIG : LEARN TO USE www.pastebin.com ( so ill have a quick look over it :P )

Nice Work , but what is the max level for admins ?

can you do the /lcommands (for admins) like in all the other normal admin modes..?

I mean

Level 1: commands
Level 2: commands

and that all..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuki
any way i could get just the recon commands ?
rcon cmds? try /rcon login [password]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffler2100
when i do /kick or /ban or /car it restarts my server im using gta-host
If u read the top of this page u will find your answer

oh man this is by far my fave admin script ever, is there anyway u can get it to work with Linux?

This isnt an official release, but could you test this for me ? I have removed the file logs.

heres the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/2we498

Quote:
This isnt an official release, but could you test this for me ? I have removed the file logs.

heres the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/2we498
i will deff test and get back to u in 15minutes.

ok erm installed and the /car is now working yet to test /ban and /kick

and kick is working
so i take it ban is too THANKS ALOT YOU OWN! seriously, best scripter ever

Its good to hear that it works, keep using it and make sure it fully works, pm me/post here if u find any bugs/problems. Ill add it to first page if it works Thanks for testing

This is a stunning admin script, a few more updates and I think I will force myself to update from XtremeAdmin !

Want a mirror?

Best admin system imo, great job!

Quote:
Its good to hear that it works, keep using it and make sure it fully works, pm me/post here if u find any bugs/problems. Ill add it to first page if it works Thanks for testing
no problem glad to help:P

lethal p kwl script what you could add is

/suspend [id] [time] [reason] to suspend a player from server

Quote:
Originally Posted by farse
Link for L Admin 4 has expired!!Reupload
seems something went wrong with solidfiles.com, i will make a backup mirrior but if lethal says i should remove it than i will remove it, heres the mirrior:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zz1jyjmyxqm

The only link left working is for LAdmin4v2, i dont have older versions of the script so cant reupload them. Im not developing this anymore so will not add/amend anything on the script.

If people want version 3 just pm me !

Nice job

Quaresma '7'