Very very Serious Problem

Everytime time i try to add a Filterscript in my Gamemode , Any type of FS i get the same error please help me i'll REP him + Add his credits in my GM..
The error showed is -->
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(1339) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayer2DZone"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(1446) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsValidSkin"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(1693) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(1795) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2860) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroySnow"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2941) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2941) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2942) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2942) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2971) : error 017: undefined symbol "nrg"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2995) : error 017: undefined symbol "DestroySnow"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2996) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2997) : error 017: undefined symbol "PlayerName"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(2999) : error 017: undefined symbol "neon"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3010) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerMinigunSpawn"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3012) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerWangSpawn"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3014) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerDildoSpawn"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3016) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerGolfSpawn"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3018) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerCtdSpawn"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3020) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerSniperSpawn"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3022) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerTeepeeSpawn"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3035) : error 017: undefined symbol "CreateSnow"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3054) : error 017: undefined symbol "AntiDeAMX"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3067) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3071) : error 017: undefined symbol "neon"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3072) : error 017: undefined symbol "nrg"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3092) : error 079: inconsistent return types (array & non-array)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3096) : warning 217: loose indentation
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3096) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GTX\gamemodes\GTX.pwn(3096) : error 004: function "OnPlayerRequestClass" is not implemented

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

I Checked the lines they are Perfect!

Dude you cannot Compile Filterscripts In Gamemodes
Because they arent Compatible With It

I put them in the format OnPlayerDeath line under OnPlayerDeath

You're missing a bracket somewhere.
There's a tool somewhere on the SA-MP forums that can help you out.

Search for "Missing Bracket Finder"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
Посмотреть сообщение

Thanks i found one but they are just manual is there any Missing Bracket finder which fixes the files itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
Посмотреть сообщение

You don't really need a program for this, just commen sense.
The errors start around line 1339, so a good bet would be to look for missing brackets around line 1330-1338.