Looking For A HTML Scripter

Looking for a html scripter that is good and free

Good luck.

Keep looking...

Depends on what you're expecting to receive, tell us more about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionedGaming
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a html scripter that is good and free
If youre not offering anything in return, this isnt a problem, as there are quite a lot of people here who just design for fun. But you should at least give details then. A request like this gets noones attention, especially not the attention of those free scripters that look around for a small job that sounds interesting. And your request definitely doesnt sound interesting.

Ok what i am basically look is for someone to make it simple something like http://udmlv.weebly.com/ i know html basic i learnt from newboston but dont know this like what they make

Only what i know is how to make base like:Giving background,Adding text none more.

Ok but i can bassically make my own html it just the navigation menu it haS Home when you put the mouse on it other option come under it that what i trying to learn

That's not only HTML but CSS. I would be able to create such site, for free. I'm not sure I've got time for it right now though.

if you can teach me how to make the menu when example: Home then i put my mouse on Home then other option comes under the Home how to do that, it all i need for now