Quest:Hosting

Guys,I Have A Question
Anywone Have A Good Thing For Free Hosting Of My Server?

Honestly, anything free is not good. Any server that is hosted on some sort of free hosting, is probably not a server worth joining...

no-one host for free...

get a server from volt-host for like 3 buck.

You can see the official server host list, for cheap server hosting.

Free Hosting doesn't really exist anymore, its not reliable.

There is lots of cheap deals in the official host list on this forum feel free to check that out!

I personally wouldn't risk my script to be given to random and non trusted strangers, you don't know that one time that host could eventually fuck you up and get your server down, or even take control of your server if you manage to get a lot of active players.

That's if they can handle more than 25 players, they are all junk and useless.

This project is opening soon.i got it from ********.Here is the link www.mysamp4free.tk

Quote:
Originally Posted by [IND]WarLocK
Посмотреть сообщение
This project is opening soon.i got it from ********.Here is the link www.mysamp4free.tk
ad fly shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ••• ĤБĶБM •••
Посмотреть сообщение
I personally wouldn't risk my script to be given to random and non trusted strangers, you don't know that one time that host could eventually fuck you up and get your server down, or even take control of your server if you manage to get a lot of active players.

That's if they can handle more than 25 players, they are all junk and useless.
Yes but if they did that... they would be breaking their own terms of service and breaking the law for wilfully attacking your personal server, although if you were to do something that broke their terms of service, they would have the right to do so. If you were ever to be 'attacked' without reason, you could simply report them and they would have to face alot of charges for it.