[0.3d Client Bug] Can't open the game after minimizing it

Hello dear Sa-Mp Forum,

since I updated to the latest Version of 0.3d, I've got a bug which prevents me opening my game after I've minimized it with Alt+Tab, Windows-Key, ESC+Strg, etc. The game itself opens but there is only a black screen. I also tried to wait a minute but it didn't work either. The only solution is to crash the game via Task Manager. I use Windows 7 64 bit. Is there a way to fix this bug/problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Unlocer

When you open task manager, go to applications, does it say if GTA is responding or not?

It's still responding, but I just can't open it anymore.

I've updated to 0.3d R2 now. The problem is still there. Has nobody got any idea how to fix it ?

What if you press delete + alt that will put your game into windows mode. Then just hit the start key to minimize it. Then bring the game back up (will be in windows mode) and do delete + alt again so that it returns to full screen mode.

When I put it back to fullscreenmode, the black screen appears again.

This may happen to me in counterstrike lol, but i can't confirm it. My screen appears successfully, and im running XP!

It has something to do with files inside the userfiles/my documents. I delete the file and I can tab in and out again, it helps to go ingame after deleting it, resetting the resolution.etc and keys, then closing the game and making a copy of the user files, and just replacing them when it bugs up.

I used to have this problem too..

If you hold ALT and press ENTER

You should be able to minimize and maximize it as much as you want =)

I've deleted this gta.set file but it didn't help either. Still the same black screen after reopening the game.