volt host server renew

hey guys i had a free server by volt host. after 1 month , today,when i wanted to check my server dashboard i saw that my server is not running and it gives me this message :
Your server has ran out of service time. It will be removed in 6 day(s) if not renewed.

This server has currently ran out of service period. If it is not renewed in 6 day(s), it will be removed and all files deleted. You can renew your server by clicking the renew button below, once it is renewed, your server will be re-activated and you will be able to fully access it once again.

but cant see any renew button! how to run my sevrer again ?

Yes now all free server's From Volt-host Getted Off
U Need To Pay Money Now

You'll see something like this:
ServerID/#: (id)
Expires on: date
Expires in: _ days [renew]

Click on renew

which part of website i can see that? :/ could you give the page link?

This message

Quote:
Originally Posted by aminj
View Post
hey guys i had a free server by volt host. after 1 month , today,when i wanted to check my server dashboard i saw that my server is not running and it gives me this message :
Your server has ran out of service time. It will be removed in 6 day(s) if not renewed.

This server has currently ran out of service period. If it is not renewed in 6 day(s), it will be removed and all files deleted. You can renew your server by clicking the renew button below, once it is renewed, your server will be re-activated and you will be able to fully access it once again.

but cant see any renew button! how to run my sevrer again ?
Pay and that will works i relly cheap too

FFS They QUITED with free servers ! Deal with it ;o. That's why you don't see the "renew" button

see this if you are on ******** it is a picture
http://www.********.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Well I guess they stopped all free servers. RIP free server!
Edit: Here is some information: http://forums.volt-host.com/index.ph...58.msg1026#new

i want to buy one but my country is prohibited and i cant have any paypal or alertpay account thats my problem (