Any admin please reply

i had an account in game-mp.com.and i forgot username and password..but i still have the email id i was used to register.so is there anyway to recover it ? i have sent a mail to support@game-mp.com .but no reply.is there a way to recover it ?

wrong section

Wrong Section

but it is server suppport...it is related to server... and the correct place is link ?

This does not have anything with SAMP to do. That's why it is the wrong section

ohh that's not cool :/

e-mail:
support@game-mp.com
Again, they may have just missed it, else, you should just wait, they can reply within a few days. (Its the weekend so I suspect they might not have as many people in)
They helped me when I got stuck!

+Im abit pissed off about how this community cant be arsed to just help someone for once. Jeez, we're not here to just post 'Wrong Section' How fucking lazy is that...

Hello,

As others have said we are nothing to do with game-mp.com and we will not offer support the best bet is to wait patiently for there support team to reply.

How long you've waited for a reply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruteX_modshop
Посмотреть сообщение
This does not have anything with SAMP to do. That's why it is the wrong section
Quote:
Originally Posted by moehq
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

As others have said we are nothing to do with game-mp.com and we will not offer support the best bet is to wait patiently for there support team to reply.

What are you talking about ? http://www.game-mp.com/ is what controls the San Andreas Multiplayer Hosted List.

This IS to do with SA-MP.

OT: Anyways, GameMP's website isn't very professional in my opinion, which could also be why they haven't responded due to the lack of their support.