SA-MP 0.3d RC client/server (now released)

That's amazing! I can't wait first release 0.3d

No not yet my deadline is to short XD

Thanks for the RC4-2 client version! It fixed my problem (and hopefully others too).

Thanks for the new update, i hope they will fix the RemoveBuildingForPlayer.

Wow,realy nice.

when the normal version ?

Thanks for the quick client fix!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ћilvėnas
Посмотреть сообщение
When it's done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ћilvėnas
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow,realy nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin
Посмотреть сообщение
Kalcor told me that it will be released when you punch yourself as hard as you can in the crotch one hundred times on video.
----------

Another bug-fix, great !

Hey, Kalcor, add SetPlayerGravity and say something as a response to my post!

Is anyone else having an issue in RC4-2 with the pumpkins causing random gray/green cones and other screwed up objects appearing instead of them? Some of our Carson players are saying the pumpkins arent showing up, and all they see is randomly placed "UFO objects from hell"..

*edit: it's apparently only affecting players who use our custom.img in RC4-2, but works fine for everyone still using RC4.. weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athrun
Посмотреть сообщение
Is anyone else having an issue in RC4-2 with the pumpkins causing random gray/green cones and other screwed up objects appearing instead of them? Some of our Carson players are saying the pumpkins arent showing up, and all they see is randomly placed "UFO objects from hell"..

*edit: it's apparently only affecting players who use our custom.img in RC4-2, but works fine for everyone still using RC4.. weird
Maybe conflicting object IDs then?

Looks great so far, but would it be possible to add in the railroad track routes that are not used, like allowing rail vehicles to access those railroad branches in LS, SF and LV?

I would love to see SSL option in HTTP() in the next RC. :>

each release lets me down more yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistoL
Посмотреть сообщение
each release lets me down more yet.
would would you like to still be in the 0.1 ages with no updates or this? get some patience

Nice update! Will test some things if I have some free time.

Great job SA-MP team !

Great work as always

Thanks 4 skins! I love you guys!

Skin ID 74 is Broke.

I'm not saying this is a bad feature, but can I have an example of a practical use for OnPlayerGiveDamage?